cknight98

wanted Vortex Rifle or Scout scopes?

I've got a Leatherwood Hi-Lux 2-7 Scout, if it's of any interest. I don't remember it having any marks or scratches & I know it's as clear as a bell. Had it on my Ruger GSR & Marlin .35

$100? I'd be open to a trade too. Got any red dots?

Edited by robtattoo
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, robtattoo said:

I've got a Leatherwood Hi-Lux 2-7 Scout, if it's of any interest. I don't remember it having any marks or scratches & I know it's as clear as a bell. Had it on my Ruger GSR & Marlin .35

$100? I'd be open to a trade too. Got any red dots?

How do you like that Leatherwood.  I’ve thought about picking one up for years. 

18 hours ago, cknight98 said:

Anybody got any Vortex rifle or scout scopes you want to sell/trade? Just curious before I order new...

I have a Vortex Viper for a .300 blk that I don't need. I had it on a rifle that I very rarely shot. PM me if you are interested in details.

59 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

How do you like that Leatherwood.  I’ve thought about picking one up for years. 

I really like it. For a lower tier scope, it's crystal clear. The reticle arrangement is great too. Nice fine crosshairs with  elevation marks. Eye relief isn't picky & there's very little, if any, distortion from edge to edge.

It's held up to several hundred .223 & .35 rem rounds with no zero shift.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By downtown
      Gently used Streamlight TLR-1. In excellent shape. Comes with all pictured.
      $65 Shipped to ConUS.
      Paypal.

• By alingo2001
      Excellent shape. Has a kydex holster with it. Looks like very few rounds shot. Comes with box, paperwork, 2 mags, and holster. 
      $500 OBO
      615-542-3513

• By suspiciousmind
      I bought this from a member on here a few years ago.
      It’s about 95 percent.. very attractive gun, excellent condition, especially for its age. 
      I’ve ran 2 boxes of 38 through it, and one of 357. It shoots great.
      The only reason why I am selling it is because I buy guns with the intention of carrying them in a rotation. I do not own a safe queen, but this gun had become just that - so, it’s better off being in someone else’s collection. 
      Price is $600 firm, the exact price I paid for it.
      Bill of sale and valid TN license required. Must be legally able to possess a firearm. Must meet in Nashville or Ashland City.
      The only trades I am interested in are other Smith revolvers chambered in .357, Walther PPK/PPK/s chambered in .380 or .32, Beretta Cheetahs
      Thanks so much, and God bless.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines