OK...time to stop now

dunndw

I went to Joelton last week and found a nice stainless USPc in .45

hk1.jpg

OK...I like HKs.

Went to Guns and Leather Monday to put 200 or so rounds downrange to see how she fires...no problems at all...actually expected nothing less.

Leaving...I happened to wonder by the front counter and lo and behold...

THIS was staring my in the face...just begging to come homecarbon15.jpgI'm about to the point where I'm gonna need another safe

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually have to squander, scrimp and end up having to trade usually. The HK was something I had wanted ever since I sold my other one...the Carbon 15...I just couldn't pass it up. I pulled car fund money over for that one.

Now I'm 600.00 behind on getting the paint job I wanted. It sucks having two expensive hobbies

It's funny... I found the HK...just like I wanted then I found a left handed holster for it all in the same day. I NEVER find LH gear on the shelf. It was meant to be :-)

(at least thats what I tell myself)

Guest Voodoo_1

Ha,Ha, seems like I have seen this gun somewhere else. Remember a quote stating " I think I just justified your need to buy the HK."

That was me! :)

Congrats again, dunndw!

HOWDY!! Yep..you were right. I "justified" it alright

So much for stopping too. Went to the gun show Sat and found a new flat top upper for my AR, and was sold a C-More sight that I asked if it would work on the upper that I was holding. Only problem is..it won't without the raceway that didn't come with it. The guy sold me a C-More for a Glock. That would be OK if he wouldn't have said YEP it'll work. to me as I was holding the AT UPPER RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Guys like that is why gun shows have a crappy rep. Get a decent deal on half of what you need to actually make it work.

So...Saturday was:

1.Nashville to Franklin Gun shop to drop off the Carbon 15 at the gunsmith due to some serious jamming issues

2.On to the gunshow to do about 8 laps around the entire place

3.back to Nashville to assemble the AR

4. Drive to Greenbriar to see if they had the raceway mount for the C-More, then to pickup 500 rounds of .223 and a BSA green dot to use until I get the C-More setup. Also picked up the GG&G adapter for the USP

Now I want to test the upper so if there's a problem I can go back to the show and talk to the guy I purchased it from before he heads back to Ky.

5.Off to the Hobson Pike range to test the upper, only to almost slam into the closed gates.

6. On Taget in Murfressboro to pay 20.00 to shoot at jury rigged targets becasue the holders were shot all apart

7. Back to Nashville.

It SHOULD have been fun...but..by the time I got to actually fire the new toy..I didn't care. It went bang...bang bang bang. So the upper is dead on accurate once I get the optics sighted in.

I ain't driving ANYWHERE today unless absolutely friggin necessary

Guest Voodoo_1

Man, that was one heck of a day you had. Glad to here your AR is working out. Time to kick back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.:)