Grand Torino

for-sale Four totally unique knives....

Things they have in common....

made with 1084 carbon steel

all have a stone washed finish

all come with combo kydex/leather sheath shown

Each is $150 shipped 

#1 SOLD!!!

Made from 1/8" thick steel....blade length about 61/4" but actual cutting edge is about 3 3/4" due to design. OAL is about 10 1/2". Handle is Purple Leaf Plum with Bubinga and white G10 accents and liners. Pins and lanyard tube are brass.

GhEp96i.jpg

9LzWs9h.jpg

yl6I5Bz.jpg

3mQ6ANg.jpg

Made from 3/16" thick steel. Blade length about 6" but admittedly the cutting edge is somewhat interrupted by its design. OAL is 10 1/2". Handle is Spalted Elm with Redheart accent and black G10 liners. Pins and lanyard tube are SS.

B8hHSnN.jpg

YVdcxaU.jpg

t5GspKg.jpg

C2RbW09.jpg

3/16" thick...5 1/2" blade with 3" cutting edge due to design. OAL 10 1/4" Handle is curly Maple with green and grey accents with green G10 liners. Pins and lanyard tube are SS.

SvgO4Fl.jpg

47vaiaT.jpg

XuLB0Zn.jpg

IC6lGdZ.jpg

3/16" steel...OAL 9 3/4" and blade at 5". Steel is sculpted at the front and top front edge of spine. It also has some file work alone the spine as well. The handle is roasted curly Maple with additional Shaping/sculpting and brass pins and lanyard tube.

5hNTYtE.jpg

L17hpdo.jpg

FlZVpXA.jpg

x0MVv0c.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

Edited by Grand Torino
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

Things they have in common....

made with 1084 carbon steel

all have a stone washed finish

all come with combo kydex/leather sheath shown

Each is $150 shipped 

Made from 1/8" thick steel....blade length about 61/4" but actual cutting edge is about 3 3/4" due to design. OAL is about 10 1/2". Handle is Purple Leaf Plum with Bubinga and white G10 accents and liners. Pins and lanyard tube are brass.

GhEp96i.jpg

9LzWs9h.jpg

yl6I5Bz.jpg

3mQ6ANg.jpg

Made from 3/16" thick steel. Blade length about 6" but admittedly the cutting edge is somewhat interrupted by its design. OAL is 10 1/2". Handle is Spalted Elm with Redheart accent and black G10 liners. Pins and lanyard tube are SS.

B8hHSnN.jpg

YVdcxaU.jpg

t5GspKg.jpg

C2RbW09.jpg

3/16" thick...5 1/2" blade with 3" cutting edge due to design. OAL 10 1/4" Handle is curly Maple with green and grey accents with green G10 liners. Pins and lanyard tube are SS.

SvgO4Fl.jpg

47vaiaT.jpg

XuLB0Zn.jpg

IC6lGdZ.jpg

3/16" steel...OAL 9 3/4" and blade at 5". Steel is sculpted at the front and top front edge of spine. It also has some file work alone the spine as well. The handle is roasted curly Maple with additional Shaping/sculpting and brass pins and lanyard tube.

5hNTYtE.jpg

L17hpdo.jpg

FlZVpXA.jpg

x0MVv0c.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

Love #2. Just not a fan of the cuts on the blade edge. But that's just me. You know as an owner of 4 of your smaller knives, I'm just commenting on my likes, not a bad comment on your work.

7 hours ago, Jeb48 said:

#1 arrived today and is beautiful, the pictures don't do it justice. Planned to give it to my son next Christmas but it will be displayed on my mantel for now and I will decide who gets it in December 🙂

I'm glad it met your expectations. Thanks so much!!!

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, Jeb48 said:

#1 arrived today and is beautiful, the pictures don't do it justice. Planned to give it to my son next Christmas but it will be displayed on my mantel for now and I will decide who gets it in December 🙂

I've bought several from GT with intention they were gifts for a knife snob. They didn't meet his criteria. lol They are mine now, and I don't regret it one bit!

Also got a couple that were just for me. And considering adding #2 to them as well.

Just need to find some cash. Made a couple of totally unnecessary purchases...lol.