Man Who Shot at California Deputy Had Been Deported Three Times

volshayes

A lot more

28 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

How many more innocent people are going to have to die before the officials that protect these criminals are arrested?

Apparently a lot more. The people that are fighting Trump on the wall don't give a rats butt about any of us.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Quavodus said:

A lot more

Apparently a lot more. The people that are fighting Trump on the wall don't give a rats butt about any of us.

Do you really think a wall is going to stop someone who had already been deported three times? "Not welcome" obviously doesn't mean more to him than "provided from possessing firearms" means to some felons.

Edited by TomInMN
Thanks for nothing, autocorrect.

Well, he won't have to worry about the wall and coming back a 4th time. The police officer put an end to that and for that I applaud her and I wish she would have had 16 rounds and could have shot him 16 times....As far as when will the politicians stop protecting these people is when these people begin killing them or family members of them. Till then they have no reason to stop protecting them. They need them to help stop the wall. As far as I'm concerned they need to begin burying the illegals under the wall and put a marker where the Criminal is buried as a reminder to those trying to sneak in our country...................JMHO

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Defender said:

I dont understand.  No on e is saying the wall is a panacea that will solve the problem.  But it would help.  

Exactly. The politicians that are saying a wall won’t help; think saying that will get them votes. They think that because they aren’t in touch with what the people want; jobs and security. So I hope they keep saying it.

The wall is like a locked door. It may discourage a lot of people from trying to scale it but it won't stop all of them just like a locked door won't stop everyone but it will stop at least 80-85% of them.  Border security can handle the rest. Right now the border is an unlocked door that is almost a wide open door..............:shrug:  

• Like 1
19 hours ago, DaveTN said:

Exactly. The politicians that are saying a wall won’t help; think saying that will get them votes. They think that because they aren’t in touch with what the people want; jobs and security. So I hope they keep saying it.

No wall equals new Democratic voters.  More Democratic votes equals more power.  The rest is collateral damage.  The Democrats using their Alinsky playbook, "The ends justify the means".

• Thanks 1

I'm absolutely in favor of secure borders. I just don't think that a wall is the best way to accomplish that outside of urban areas (where we already have walls, and we're already discovering tunnels and other methods of defeating those walls).

Response time for a lot of the remote sections of the border with the current number of agents and current toolset is measured in days. A wall will slow people down for minutes.

Let's spend those billions of your and my tax dollars on people and technology that can be applied in many places and against many different types of challenges.

1 hour ago, AuEagle said:

Another officer involved shooting. Things happen fast.

Excellent reflexes and excellent situational awareness on the second person coming at him. Goes to show just how little time you have and why you can’t wait to see what’s going to happen when someone pulls a gun.