You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Stevo
      Excellent shotgun for sale.  I just don't shoot it like I thought I would.  Instead of it collecting dust, I'm posting it for sale.  It is in very good condition.  It has a minor scratch on the barrel.  I have posted a photo showing the scratch.  $300.  Call or text 615-804-3399

• By rjshoots
      Hi Point 9mm Carbine for sale or trade!  $525 with reflex sight (Dagger Defense), 475 without
      With the Hightower Armory MBS-95 Bullpup Conversion stock. 
      The original stock will be included as well.
      This rifle works well, but I've got other 9mm carbines that I enjoy more.
      If you're interested in trading just let me know what you have!  I'd be interested in other firearms or small rifle primers.

• By rjshoots
      Brand new Polymer 80 PF940CL Kits
      I've got a FDE and a green one for sale or trade.
      $140 each

• By KyMo488
      I’m selling a like new Paul Reed Smith electric guitar, only played a couple times. Flawless, no dings, dents scratches or scuffs. Also including a Vox mini plug in amp, headphones,  strap, cable etc will come in the original box. See the link below of the specs:
      https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SEStd24TBV8--prs-se-standard-24-translucent-blue

Invested $600+ and everything is in like new condition. I just don’t have the time to learn so my loss is your gain.

$450 OBRO cash, Venmo or PayPal. I’m located in Franklin area. Can send more pics upon request. 
      TRADE PENDING

• By MarkS
      This was purchased by my son, who sold to me, because of Covid unemployment. 
      I have no need, these were never worn, if interested, will trade for AR, AK, Beretta, 1911, basically close to me getting my money out of it.
      These are a little over 3/4 Carat total, 1/2 Carat Solitaire and 1/3 Carat Diamond Band. These are from Pandora collection, ,brilliant clarity.  My son bought 3-4 yrs ago, too sit in a safe.  Purchased for $1900 back then.  I will gladly meet at a jeweler, placing trade value at $1000, what I gave my son.  I know that is a good price for someone to give as a present. 
      Send me those safe queen offers!!!!!

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines