Radio interview this week

Guest Revelator

Guest Revelator

I am going to be a guest on the Drake and Zeke radio show this Thursday, 2/5, at 7.10 CST. I'll be discussing the legalities of gun ownership and use, similar to what I go over in my "Legal Perspectives" article on this forum. D& Z are pretty gun-friendly guys, from what I can tell, and I think this will be a good way to educate people further. They're giving me about 15 minutes for the interview.

In the Memphis area you can listen on 98.1 fm, or go online to drakezeke.com.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet I'll tune in on the way to work. I have met both and my Mom knows Drake fairly well or used to. They are good guys.

I got to explain a few things on Rock 103 one morning and ended up doing an impromptu interview with them. It's always good when you can educate the general public via the media.

Guest Revelator

The show got cancelled this morning. They called me about 6.45 and told me. Drake was sick and didn't come it, neither did the producer. We'll reschedule.

Boy I hate they cancelled. I was driving in to work, waiting to hear it. Never did. I hate they moved you to 8:10. I'll be in work then. No way I can tune in then. Oh well.

Btw, even though they sound pro-gun, I'm fairly confident one or both of them are Obama fans. Careful.

Guest Revelator

Thanks everyone. I had no clue I was going to be answering questions from people calling in. I thought it would just be a friendly little chat with the hosts. It was pretty much rapid-fire, one caller after another. Some of them were asking some pretty crazy questions, like the girl who thought you had to keep your gun on the dashboard of the car, or the guy who got into a shootout at a gas station. Or the blind guy. What the hell? I felt I got stumped on one question, can't remember what now. Something about giving a gun as a gift. But I had a lot of fun and I'll probably be on again some more in the future, if nothing else just to call in.

Guest TNDixieGirl

If you want to hear it, go here:

http://wxmx-fm.fimc.net/goout.asp?u=http://drakezeke.com

then click on the tab marked Podcasts, under today's date choose the file named 021009 820.mp3 and then the interview/call ins continue into the next file (840).

The question from the guy asking about it being a worse offense if he was caught smoking weed while carrying is the one that made me about fall out of my chair.

Thanks everyone. I had no clue I was going to be answering questions from people calling in. I thought it would just be a friendly little chat with the hosts. It was pretty much rapid-fire, one caller after another. Some of them were asking some pretty crazy questions, like the girl who thought you had to keep your gun on the dashboard of the car, or the guy who got into a shootout at a gas station. Or the blind guy. What the hell? I felt I got stumped on one question, can't remember what now. Something about giving a gun as a gift. But I had a lot of fun and I'll probably be on again some more in the future, if nothing else just to call in.

The blind guy was priceless! I was yelling at the radio going NO you can't have a gun dude! lol