Ammunitiontogo

I placed an order with them Friday night. It shipped today.

Looks like maybe they have their time issues solved. About two months ago I ordered and it took two weeks for it to arrive.

Yay Me! :tinfoil:

Who needs walmart to be able to buy .45acp? Not me!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shotshells. gonna switch to .38 shotshells after the last debacle executing the rodent.

No I don't blow holes in the roof. Executions take place in the yard. Yanno, offer the blindfold, give them a smoke, then BANG!

Got 500 fo-fi's enroute.

I have ordered large, medium, and very small quantities of ammo from Ammunitiontogo.

Never had anything but great service and delivery by the the time I was told UP FRONT it would be delivered.

Now if they only had some relatively inexpensive .30cal carbine rounds.

Never had anything but great service and delivery by the the time I was told UP FRONT it would be delivered.

Do you call them or order over the 'net?

I've got a feeling those days are gone. With all the Carbines the CMP is putting out now that market is getting crazy. I just put an order in with them for some more Aguila but they don't promise anything until JUNE. Thought about pulling out the reloading dies but you can't find the bullets either!

Edited by Garufa
HTML retardation

What IS inexpensive for that anymore?

Was perusing Sportmans Guide, see Wolf for $130 for 500 rounds of Wolf.

Or $255 for 1000.

A little cheaper than that for members.

I see that is cheaper than AmmoToGo.

Would be about $15-20 shipping, too.

- OS

Guest Todd@CIS
hmmm, I guess I can understand a company wanting to sell 1000 rounds instead of a couple hundred . . .

Large or small order...never made a difference.

Guest MisterJimmy

The last order I placed was with ATG. I got a confirmation email of my order, then a week later got another email that they were out of what I'd requested and offered substitutions - though the subst items weren't listed on the website and they didn't furnish me with enough information about price and quantities for me to compare rounds-to-rounds. The gentleman who responded to my request said it would not have mattered if I'd called the order in or placed it on-line, they were just experiencing shortages in their supplies from manufacturers.

I notice that now their listed 9mm stock offered is about half of what it was a couple of weeks ago and there is now a disclaimer about product shortages that could result in backorders or refunds.

In checking some of the other on-line ammo dealers I see a lot of out-of-stock flags, esp in some of the more popular 9mm rounds.

I guess it's just a sign of the times.

Edited by MisterJimmy
spelling
Do you call them or order over the 'net?

I've got a feeling those days are gone. With all the Carbines the CMP is putting out now that market is getting crazy. I just put an order in with them for some more Aguila but they don't promise anything until JUNE. Thought about pulling out the reloading dies but you can't find the bullets either!

I always order from them using the internet. I ordered Friday night and something went wrong with the debit card part of it all. Still don't know why it did not go through. At any rate they called me Monday and we sorted it out. I also took advantage of the call to up the order a bit, LOL

I am going to really start rationing myself on how much M1 shooting i do.

Well under 1000 rounds on hand and getting more is hard. Checked Sportmans Guide today and the 500 round deal is gone. I am to stingy to lay out for 1000 rounds right now. I am sure I will regret that though.

Have plenty of .22's on hand. I will switch back to shooting them for a while.

Georgia Arms seems to be the place for that at the moment. Not as cheap as it used to be though.

Tried to order from them Friday night too. It would not except my order.

I have been told them are running months behind too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VolMickey

Looking to order some 9mm from ATG, as well, but am new to the sport. What's the best value brand for the price? Mostly I'm target shooting so don't need the real high-end stuff, but don't want crap either. Any suggestions?

Guest Todd@CIS
Looking to order some 9mm from ATG, as well, but am new to the sport. What's the best value brand for the price? Mostly I'm target shooting so don't need the real high-end stuff, but don't want crap either. Any suggestions?

I've been shooting alot of 9mm Brown Bear. It's steel cased, Russian ammo, but I've found the quality to be better than Wolf.

If you have an aversion to steel cased ammo, I'd just buy the cheapest brass-cased stuff ATG has.

You might also look at www.georgia-arms.com "Canned Heat."

Guest VolMickey
I've been shooting alot of 9mm Brown Bear. It's steel cased, Russian ammo, but I've found the quality to be better than Wolf.

If you have an aversion to steel cased ammo, I'd just buy the cheapest brass-cased stuff ATG has.

You might also look at www.georgia-arms.com "Canned Heat."

Just ordered some Blazer 22 in bulk, looked like a good deal at Georgia Arms. Thanks for the hint. Still nervous about surplus ammo -- is that warranted?