Walther P99 AS 9mm.  Excellent condition.  Comes with eight Walther magazines (no Promag stuff) and all the papers that came in the box.  I've installed a HiViz fiber optic front sight, but you can easily change back to a Walther front sight if you want (all the four sights that came with the gun are in the box).  Also comes with olive drab carbon fiber pattern Kydex holster and mag carrier.

$550 in Nashville-Murfreesboro area to TN resident legally able to purchase handguns. Will also consider trades.   Looking especially for a SiG P220 .45 but would consider other offers.  No right-handed bolt rifles, please.  More photos available if needed.

Thanks for looking,

Whisper

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

Edited by Whisper

1 hour ago, MacGyver said:

Anyone would be hard pressed to find a better trigger on a pistol than this one.  

I 2nd that. I bought one when they were first released, some ridiculously low SN, still sits in the front of the safe ready to rumble. I haven't found any ammo it won't cycle. One I would never sell.

Last bump for this one; I will take to Murfreesboro gun show this weekend.

Also, if someone doesn't want all the magazines, I can sell them separately.  Make an offer on the gun and however many mags you'd like.  Also still open to trades.

Thanks for looking,

Whisper

That's a really good gun, had one yrs. ago, traded it for a Glock ( major mistake ).

Now have a PPQ M1 & PPS M2.  Ok, so I'm a Walther fan....for good reason.

Good luck with the sale. I'll be at the "boro show, as well. Got a Rem. Mod. 783 in .308 Win,

with scope, I'll Try to sell.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By tercel89
      I have for sale my garden tiller. I have had it several years now and bought it new at TSC . It has a 6 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. The oil has been changed regularly. I am asking $125 and I can deliver it around 40 miles from Clarksville area. Thanks. 

• By Bting
      I have a kel tec ksg holds  14 rounds come with forward handle for pump and muzzle break . It's a good to very good shape shows a little wear I put maybe 50 rounds through it not sure what they as are going for these days.
      Make me an offer

Looking for 308 , 6.5 creedmores , 700 magpul for the right gun some cash always interested in kimbers,  ar pistols,  300 blackouts .

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines