Charles Wonder

ad closed Sold. Price dropped $460 LNIB CZ 527 Carbine 7.62x39 with youth stock

See below  Hickok high review of this fun, handy and cheap to shoot CZ 527 carbine 7.62x39 with youth stock which is about 1 inch shorter than the standard version.  The last picture shows the comparison to my full size CZ 550 308, you can see how handy it is . It is about 5.6 lbs weight only, very handy for kids or adult deer hog hunting in the mountain or woods. Beautiful walnut stock. In fact I feel the shorter stock is better for adult in winter because it offsets extra thickness of the coat.

Come with set trigger, regular trigger is tuned to 3 lb, set trigger 1 lb. shoot 30 rounds to sight it in, 1moa with Federal Powershok @100 yards. 

$460 gun only, ring and scope not included.

Cash deal, no trade. Meet at Cool Spring Academy.

134563.jpg

IMG_20190406_093146~01.jpg

IMG_20190406_093133~01.jpg

IMG_20190406_092137~01.jpg

IMG_20190420_091257.jpg

Edited by Charles Wonder
Pictures
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bump for a cool little rifle. I've got a 7.62X39 in a Ruger 77 and it's a blast to shoot and accurate too. With good reloads and a good hunting bullet, it's a dandy deer rifle with minimal recoil.

This one would be great for a youngster just starting to hunt.

The ring and scope are not included as I have 2 more Cz527 in different version. The ring is a fast detached medium ring from optics Planet, scope is Nikon 3-9x scope. I don't have any issue with the scope and rings. The whole setup is only 6.1 lbs. Hope I answer your question. 

Edited by Charles Wonder

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By keithkb
      Sale pending funds.

Color is FDE.
      Has <100 rounds through it.
      Comes in original box with all accessories
      https://ruger.com/products/americanRifleRanch/specSheets/6968.html

F2F only. Must have valid TN CCW permit
      Meet in Nashville, Madison, Goodletsville, Hendersonville.

• By keithkb
      Topic says it all. 
      Comes with all stock accessories and one magazine. Holster wear shown in images. Slight undercut of the trigger guard for ergonomics.

F2F only. Must have valid TN CCW permit
      Meet in Nashville, Madison, Goodletsville, Hendersonville.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines