xRUSTYx

ad closed LNIB: Glock 26 - 9mm - Gen 4 - SOLD

LNIB:  Glock 26 - Gen 4 - Black - Standard Sights.

Comes with the following:

* Box/Paperwork/Lock/Backstraps/Mag Loader

* Glock 26 Firearm.  Like New In Box!  Never Fired!

* (3) 10 round Glock Factory Magazines. 

* (2) Additional 10 round Glock Factory Magazines ($50 value)

* Vickers Tactical Slide Stop  ($18.95 value)

* Ghost 3.5 Trigger Connector ~ New, never installed ~ Still in Retail Packaging.  ($12.95 value)

* Glock Gen 4 OEM Smooth Face Trigger with Trigger Bar ($16.00 value)

* Vickers Tactial Magazine Catch (Black) ($16.92 value)

Asking:  SOLD

IMG_3941.jpg

IMG_3943.jpg

IMG_3944.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

Edited by xRUSTYx
SOLD

8 minutes ago, Fourtyfive said:

So you mean to an unfriendly state?

Yes & No ... It will likely be to a new state, but my wife and I our in the process of de-hoarding and liquidating as much as we can prior to the move.  Securely moving much of this just isn't all that appetizing.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xRUSTYx said:

Haha ~ Neither.  Likely moving ... Just getting prepared :( 

I feel your pain.  I lived in the same house for 18 years before moving here from AZ and had to sell off tons of stuff that the movers wouldn’t take.  One guy bought 30K rounds of 5.56 from me in bulk, which was a huge relief.  

Just now, asu174 said:

I feel your pain.  I lived in the same house for 18 years before moving here from AZ and had to sell off tons of stuff that the movers wouldn’t take.  One guy bought 30K rounds of 5.56 from me in bulk, which was a huge relief.  

30k???? WOW

1 hour ago, Bubba8806 said:

Pm me what ya take for it without extras please. Thanks! 

Ended up selling the whole package Bubba!

47 minutes ago, asu174 said:

Holy Moly!   Thankfully, I'm no where near that!  

18 hours ago, hipower said:

I feel so inadequate.

Sorry for the threadjack, rusty.  I was hoarding for a while.  Sold everything pictured and more on the other side of the closet   

I went through a more humbling sell-off in 2008 during the housing crisis.  I want my Guatemalan 5.56 back!!  That stuff was HOT. 

F157107B-1358-465F-AE0D-3C71D936C67D.png

• Wow 1

34 minutes ago, asu174 said:

Sorry for the threadjack, rusty.  I was hoarding for a while.  Sold everything pictured and more on the other side of the closet   

I went through a more humbling sell-off in 2008 during the housing crisis.  I want my Guatemalan 5.56 back!!  That stuff was HOT. 

Threadjack allllllll you want :)

I wouldn't be able to sleep well at night with all that ammo in the closet!  haha

• Like 1