Sign in to follow this  
TGO David

Forum Software Upgraded 25-MAR-2019

Today I have upgraded our forum software to the latest version.  Part of this process requires the forum to re-index all 1.5M posts made by our members over the past 12 years.  As you can imagine, that process takes a bit of time to complete.  ;)

I am going to go ahead and re-open the forum now for our members to resume using it, but please bear in mind that the search feature will not return a complete catalog of postings until this re-index job completes.  That could take the next 8-12 hours.

Until then, searching for content or trying to access a complete list of unread content will be hit-and-miss.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please do be sure to report any bugs, errors, or anomalies in the Feedback and Support forum.  If I cannot resolve them, I will forward them to the software authors.

• Like 2

Update for 10:15 PM Central, March 25, 2019

The tasks that were running to update the search index have completed.  I've made a few other upgrades to the server itself and am going to turn it back over to you all to begin using again.

If any other problems arise overnight, I'll address them in the morning.  I've started this project at around 6:00 AM and am throwing in the towel for the night. 

sleepy nap GIF by Paul McCartney

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines