PSA: Dump Yer Bump

Bump stock possession becomes illegal at midnight.

Gotta destroy or turn 'em into ATF field office.

(Well, better not turn them in now, you'd be in possession of something illegal when you do it!)

- OS

Edited by GlockSpock
  • Like 1

The local news did their part with a DIY ( destroy it yourself ) how to posted to their website. The only thing I really didn't agree with was allowing a local gun shop owner to say owning one was the same as owning a machine gun. Much like the stories of slaughter that are tied to the inanimate objects the media doesn't hold back when they put their special BS spin on it. That wasn't for the gun owners out there who know they are full of it that's to scare every non gun owner into thinking the gvt has saved them from a machine gun melee down the road somewhere. Thanks big brother 🙄

2 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

The local news did their part with a DIY ( destroy it yourself ) how to posted to their website. The only thing I really didn't agree with was allowing a local gun shop owner to say owning one was the same as owning a machine gun. Much like the stories of slaughter that are tied to the inanimate objects the media doesn't hold back when they put their special BS spin on it. That wasn't for the gun owners out there who know they are full of it that's to scare every non gun owner into thinking the gvt has saved them from a machine gun melee down the road somewhere. Thanks big brother 🙄

I think he probably meant the penalty is the same.

I think its funny that people need to read a DIY on how to destroy a piece of plastic themselves. :lol:

Just now, DaveTN said:

I think he probably meant the penalty is the same.

I think its funny that people need to read a DIY on how to destroy a piece of plastic themselves. :lol:

He did, and I get the law very much means the same thing when they drop the hammer on you. But he made sure to use words that frighten the sh!t out of a lot of already rattled people and tit clinging snowflakes.

And I was rolling when I heard that DIY post too

• Like 1
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, GlockSpock said:

@TGO David

Is it possible/do you see the need to temporarily turn this thread into a "banner" that is somehow shown as the top of the homepage, etc? Something just to make sure all visiting members can see?

Yep but I feel like we need to pack the first post with a bunch of pertinent information.  Maybe we can create a new thread specifically for that and then banner it.

39 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

I know how to make those too. 🤫

That means your brain is illegal, and has to be evaluated by the red flag police. Did they outlaw the bump stock on a Mini 14?...  

Guess I better delete that too. The old string trick on the Garand.

Edited by mikegideon
  • Moderators
43 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

That means your brain is illegal, and has to be evaluated by the red flag police. Did they outlaw the bump stock on a Mini 14?...  

Guess I better delete that too. The old string trick on the Garand.

Ohhhhh...my brain is illegal for far more disturbing reasons than simply knowing how to turn an AR into a machine gun with a coat hanger. But this is a family site, so we won’t discuss that here. 😳

Edited by Chucktshoes
7 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Ohhhhh...my brain is illegal for far more disturbing reasons than simply knowing how to turn an AR into a machine gun with a coat hanger. But this is a family site, so we won’t discuss that here. 😳

I know way more about your brain than you show on this site :) 

• Haha 1