Nashville folks....

4 hours ago, KahrMan said:

Krystal may have been a knock off but they are far superior to White Castle.  I will eat a White Castle in a pinch but Krystal is #1.  The mustard is what makes the little burgers so good.

spacer.png

AMEN!!!! Krystal is KING! Gotta have a sack of them about every other month. Get a 12 pack, throw out about half the bread and make them doubles...then chow down.

Yes I admit I'll regret it about 3 hours later, but darn things are absolutely great going down. And the smell and flavor is tremendous.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, hipower said:

AMEN!!!! Krystal is KING! Gotta have a sack of them about every other month. Get a 12 pack, throw out about half the bread and make them doubles...then chow down.

Yes I admit I'll regret it about 3 hours later, but darn things are absolutely great going down. And the smell and flavor is tremendous.

They are loving referred to around here as "gut bombs". An apt name of you ask me.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

They are loving referred to around here as "gut bombs". An apt name of you ask me.

They won't stand up to White Castles in that way either. I can knock a case of beer off a picnic table after a ten bag of White Castle. And I'm an old man.

On 3/27/2019 at 8:29 PM, Parrothead said:

Heading to Nashville this weekend with the family. Staying around green hills. Plan to hit the zoo. Carry friendly? Any areas of the city to avoid or be extra vigilant? We plan to walk around downtown on Saturday during the day  

Also, any food recommendations would be great. We will have a 5 year old so nothing too crazy. Bbq, pizza (if it’s out of this world) and of course, where to go  for hot chicken? 

Thanks in advance! 

15 hours ago, MacGyver said:

I was in there Monday night with several guys. It was busy, but sane when we got there.  That quickly changed.  

We were there for an hour and a half or so and I bet the line wasn’t less than 100 people deep the whole time we were there. On a weeknight. 

They must have gotten on one of those “don’t miss” tourist lists.  

It was so busy they ran out of pulled pork.

IF you google map this place and use the street view look around guy, there's a fella in the alley that I'm guessing is the owner. 

Screenshot 2019-03-30 08.59.18.png

• Haha 1

a

1 hour ago, jhc77 said:

IF you google map this place and use the street view look around guy, there's a fella in the alley that I'm guessing is the owner. 

Screenshot 2019-03-30 08.59.18.png

And a guy trying to moon the camera next to the pickup, lol.

• Like 2