Multi-Post From Different Pages

You can't do it -- something never improved with any of the updates.

You can't multiquote posts if the posts are on different pages.  You have to open the new page in new tab, quote, copy, then go back to first page where your post with first quote is and paste in.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
5 hours ago, TGO David said:

I cannot confirm this.  In fact, I confirmed that I was able to multi-quote across several pages.  What browser are you using?

https://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/107515-font-size-changed/?do=findComment&comment=1527102

FireFox, always latest version, now 66.

Regarding that quote above, I probably did it the long way I mentioned.

Well, duh, ya know what?

I had always just used "quote" not "multiquote" for the last post I wanted to include, which works if all on same page, closes out the quoting and all the ones appear.  And I wasn't using the little box that appears at bottom of page.

Going across pages, if you hit "quote" for the  last one, only the last one shows, but if you "multiquote" for all posts including the last one, then they are all there if you click on the little box at bottom of page.

So, I guess this is another Emily Litella moment for moi. Simply use "multiquote" for all of them, and then click on the little box, and spanning pages is not an issue.

Thanks for spurring me to look further.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 2
  • Moderators
12 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

That's a whole 'nother issue. I'm not picking black hat white hat governments.  Between genocide of our native peoples and slavery, America showed an early appetite for world class infamy.

Just mentioning that within the current topic,  the entire Mueller investigation was primarily launched to continue the one already started by the FBI regarding what was a whole new level in Russian involvement. The fact that the DJT election team was included was only part of it, not the primary "witch hunt" as most here like to say.

I do believe other investigations will eventually show why DJT has been such a Putin toady.

- OS

17 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

That's actually one of the main reasons.  Once DJT had fired Comey, Rosenstein did not want to chance that the FBI would be seen as acting in retribution down the road.

The reason fit under the statute for appointing someone, that it "would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter."

- OS

12 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

You can't do it -- something never improved with any of the updates.

You can't multiquote posts if the posts are on different pages.  You have to open the new page in new tab, quote, copy, then go back to first page where your post with first quote is and paste in.

- OS

1 hour ago, Oh Shoot said:

FireFox, always latest version, now 66.

Regarding that quote above, I probably did it the long way I mentioned.

You can technically even multi-quote between threads using that button.

Hit the "+" button on a thread and then either navigate to another thread or refresh a current thread in a different tab/window.

learning learn GIF by Originals

• Like 2
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, GlockSpock said:

You can technically even multi-quote between threads using that button.

Hit the "+" button on a thread and then either navigate to another thread or refresh a current thread in a different tab/window.

I seriously didn't realize you could do it between threads.  Nice!

• Like 1