Garufa

New Ruger PC Carbine Offerings

Definitely more attractive than the original!

Interesting... and the rail built into the receiver is neat... serving as an attachment point, it would make a future aftermarket ZK-22 style bullpup conversion kit a rather straightforward thing to design from an engineering point of view...

Agreed. Really want to slap a drum mag on that bad boy!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris said:

Agreed. Really want to slap a drum mag on that bad boy!

OMG! I have a Glock Beta Mag that would be PERFECT! I knew I needed one of these.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 2:21 PM, alleycat72 said:

LOL 

Has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen, but if it works.........

Yeah...if this is the nicer looking version, the original has to be ugly as sin.

But like you said...if it works, cool.

On 4/13/2019 at 10:58 PM, Refleks said:

Definitely more attractive than the original!

Definitely disagree.  

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:16 AM, TomInMN said:

I like the floated handguard versions. They kinda remind me of the ppsh.

Totally looks like a PPSH!!!  so ugly and cool at the same time!  Palmetto had a killer deal last week I think it was $399 delivered...they sold out super fast...it was a blink and you missed it sale.

1 hour ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

Totally looks like a PPSH!!!  so ugly and cool at the same time!  Palmetto had a killer deal last week I think it was $399 delivered...they sold out super fast...it was a blink and you missed it sale.

Right. I was late to the add and all gone. Didn't Need it anyway. lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hipower said:

Right. I was late to the add and all gone. Didn't Need it anyway. lol

I wasn't late to the party I just had to exercise a mountain of self restraint!  You know me im all about snapping up a deal!

• Like 1

I kind of like the FF rail ones, not sure what the price will be.  I do wonder as AR-9 prices go down and options go up, which of these would be a better option.  I do think the Ruger would look nice with a can on the end of it.

Ruger seems mighty proud of their rifles. Can't for the life of me understand why someone would buy a Mini 14 over an AR.  The difference in price is upwards of $200 more for the Mini 14.  

The PC is still a little cheaper than a 9mm AR though.  But not if you build the AR.

14 hours ago, Moped said:

The PC is still a little cheaper than a 9mm AR though.  But not if you build the AR.

Paid $399 (shipped) for a Ruger PC Carbine from Palmetto State Armory earlier this month.  One of the things I really like is that it's essentially a scaled up Ruger 10/22 take-down.  Even the trigger is 80% based on the 10/22.  If you are comfortable with the 10/22 layout (like I am), the PC Carbine feels like a slightly heavier version.  

• Like 1