Dustbuster

for-sale HK USP 45, 40, V9, SA XD 9 c V2

Price drop, need to make some room. Open to reasonable offers. No trades, CIK,These are personal items.

HK USP 45 w 2 mags like new less than 100 rounds through it   650.00.00

HK USP 40 full size w 2 mags mint condition less than 500 through it 650.00

HK V9 w 2 mags like new w trigger and fiber sights less than 500 rounds through it 600.00 Galco holster

SA XD 9 compact 2 2 mags like new less than 200 rounds through it 450.00 Nice Galco holster

I have holsters and goodies for all of these, am downsizing, these are all in mint condition. Buyer must have THCP. No Trades, Not Shipping. If you see it here,its still available!

Thanks. PM me w contact info or intent and ill get back asap thanks!!

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

Edited by Dustbuster

Might be interested in your USP 45 (is that a compact? what version trigger)? Also, what do you mean by "trigger" on the VP9? Is that modified or a new drop in trigger?

Also can't get through on your PMs

4 hours ago, SavageSig said:

Might be interested in your USP 45 (is that a compact? what version trigger)? Also, what do you mean by "trigger" on the VP9? Is that modified or a new drop in trigger?

Also can't get through on your PMs

It is a compact. Stock trigger, on the VP 9 its a drop in trigger, one of the best ive ever had on any HK pistol.Once you get it in your hand youll appreciate it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cknight98
      Offered up here is a nice Leupold M8-4x EER scope with a Leupold base and rings for Contender barrels. The scope is silver finish, base/rings are blued. The scope is very clear and sharp optics, and has the slightest ring marks on it. Used very little at the range, mostly sat in the safe. Only reason for selling is I have moved to variable power optics and no longer need a fixed 4x. $260 shipped for scope and base/ring combo or $250 face to face

• By cknight98
      Up for sale here is my like new Canon M6 digital camera. It’s a newer mirrorless camera, 24mp and is in a SmallRig protective cage, and comes with EF to EF-M lens adapter. I bought it all just after Christmas and shot less than 300 pics with it. Only reason for selling is I have to many cameras at the moment. No lens is included but it can use any EF, EF-S, or EF-M lens. Price is $400 firm, no trades cash face to face only.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines