Glock30

sale-or-trade Pair of Sig M11A1 9mm pistols

Up for sale: 

(1) New and unfired Sig M11-A1, FDE. Bought it new, cleaned off the gunk the pistol and magazines comes packed in, and put it away. Comes completely stock with case and 3 magazines. Asking $850 $750 cash or $850 trade value

C8E874CE-5A6B-4ECF-A8CF-904A7A3CBA49.thumb.jpeg.63b21e5ca43d2d031aaf15b8cdfba1dc.jpeg

(1) Used, good condition Sig M11-A1, black. Not sure on round count, as I acquired it used. Nice, clean pistol with minimal wear. See pictures. Comes with 2 magazines, case, Hogue grip and factory grip (if I can find it). Asking $750 $650 cash or $750 trade.

6F91B712-04FB-46B8-B527-A58BE5BADFA1.thumb.jpeg.db38aee749a47f8723a9e68b9bef0af2.jpeg

56CE2570-1F4D-4823-BD6C-EF1E619A9449.thumb.jpeg.35ced858f8563979abadbf2f4082701b.jpeg

769EF662-6302-40D9-A40E-0A9DAE2FE50A.thumb.jpeg.96e1b28cd87f7fdf41eaf5da2ed43866.jpeg

Also have a couple nice holsters and NIW OEM P229 magazines further available to a prospective buyer.

Prefer cash only, but will consider a stock Glock in 9mm or .45 ACP of any generation as partial trade. Ammo also posted for sale in the gear forum.

Can meet in Columbia/Spring Hill or other location as agreed. Please PM or post any questions.

HCP strongly preferred. Thanks for looking!

Edited by Glock30

4 hours ago, Cferrell82 said:

A little confused here... The listing says a pair of P228 M11-A1 ...But the M11-A1 is the P229 version of the P228 M11... so is this the updated M11-A1 with Stainless Steel slide etc... ?

I had always understood the M11-A1 to be based on the P228... 228 having the folded, mild steel slide and this one have the milled stainless slide. Reading more on Sig’s website, it does say it’s an upgraded 229. :shrug: 

I’ll remove the 228 reference from the topic, just to remove any doubt. 

Thanks for the question/comment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Donkeee
      Selling my Colt Competition CRP-18, This is a very nice rifle. Very light. Comes from the factory with a Geissele 3.5 lb. Super 3 Gun (S3G) Trigger and a Surefire Model MB556K Muzzle Brake / Suppressor Adapter. I have upgraded the rail to a Carbon Fiber Troy Alpha Rail (Retails ~$250). I have added KNS Anti-Roll Pins. The gun shoots great. Only selling because I currently have too many rifles, and I am down sizing. This rifle originally retailed for right at $2000.

I am open to cash, trade, or a combo of cash and trade. Trade interest include Noveske or LWRC ARs, AR-10s, STI 1911 or 2011, Vortex Razor HD Gen II, Benelli M2 12g, Mr Bullet Feeder or GSI Bullet Feeder for Dillon 650, Autodrives for Dillon 650, Volquartsen 10/22, high end Over/Under 12g Shotguns, Ruger Precision in 6.5 Creedmoor. maybe other things. Worst I can say is no.

•Operation: Direct Impingement Gas Operated with Rifle Length Gas System
      •Barrel Rifling: 6-groove, Button Rifled, 1 Turn in 8” (20.32 cm) – R.H. Twist
      •18” Match-Grade stainless steel custom fluted barrel
      •.223 Wylde chamber accepts SAAMI-spec .223 ammo and NATO-stamped 5.56x45mm ammo
      •Rifle Length Gas System
      •Bold Ideas Low Profile Fully-Adjustable ‘Tool-Less’ Gas Block
      •Surefire Model MB556K Muzzle Brake / Suppressor Adapter
      •Precision-fit FORGED Upper and Lower Receivers (forging stamp on upper receiver)
      •Proofed and Magnetic Particle (MP) Inspected Bolt
      •Badger Ordnance Extended Tactical Latch on COLT Competition Charging Handle
      •Geissele 3.5 lb. Super 3 Gun (S3G) Trigger
      •Each Colt Competition Rifle is test fired for accuracy and function. It must shoot a three-shot group of 1” or less at 100 yds.
      •A signed and dated test target is included with each rifle

• By Markus P.
      Hello,
      Here is a Damascus Steel Scottish Dirk with leather sheath. No scratching, marks or rust. It's basically new. It comes with a sharp edge, so use cation when handling. One could put a razor edge of this blade with patience. Wooden handle and Damascus steel pommel base.  Blade is 12" in length. The handle is 5" in length for a total of 17".
      I'm asking well below MSRP at $100.  Currently they are selling on Ebay for $130.
      If interested just message me and let me know. I can meet locally for transfer...or in this case I can ship with added shipment price.

Thank you for your interest,
      M.Potts

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines