• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Slpeod
      I have an AR 9mm barrel up for sale, great condition less than 100 rounds through it. It's an ADCO 7" 1/2 x 28 threaded barrel, made from 4140 tool steel with a black nitride finish and 1:10 twist. They guarantee to be concentric within ±0.001.
      Very accurate barrel - I had to order an 8" version though as my can diameter was to large to recess inside my rail.
      $95 shipped (Paypal or Apple pay).

• By chief465
      Updated lower price of $625.00 per ticket OBO. Last minute cancellation for family health. 
      3 tickets all together. Two Fan Zone Passes. Tickets include The Four races for Daytona Weekend. Text or email for more info. Over $2,000 spent but you won’t pay that. 

They are listed on Stubhub.com
      contact via text 615-207-6617 or chief465@hotmail.com or via stubhub email 
      sbsloan89@gmail.com
      tickets are located here in Middle TN. 

• By DJTC45
      Here's a new TRIJICON MRO. I bought this last year and purchased a LARUE Quick Detach Mount at the same time, also included is the original MRO Mount and paper wok that came with it. I mounted this on my SIG MCX then removed it. I like the MRO but I want to go a different route for my SIG. I'm asking $400 Shipped and Insured or $375 CASH FTF PAYMENTS for Shipping USPS MONEY ORDER/PERSONAL CHECK(must clear before shipping) FTF in the Whitehouse, Goodlettsville, and Hendersonville area but I can drive a little ways if need to. Please PM me any questions you may have. The last two pics show the Dot at the brightest, and lowest setting and the last one shows it mounted on my MCX to give an example of how it looks, this mounts it at 1/3 CO WITNESS. Thanks.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines