Desired Trades (+ or - cash dependent on all specifics):

• Glock 19 Gen 5 LNIB
  • Glock 17 Gen 5 LNIB
  • Ruger 10/22 Stainless and/or Takedown
  • Ruger Stainless Mk II or III
  • Ruger GP-100 6" Stainless .357
  • Walther PPQ M2 Navy 9mm
  • CZ P10 C

I'll meet about 30 minutes from Cleveland for the right deal. It's well built, heavy, and really cool. Let just say my Wife doesn't like it as much as I.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by GlockSpock
  • Like 3

Hey guys, I showed the photos to my wife last night, she said "That's pretty cool." So then I showed her your posts because I thought she'd get a chuckle out of them, and told her I appreciated that she said it's a cool table.

She just told me that she didn't say it was cool last night, she asked if it was collapsible.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, TomInMN said:

Hey guys, I showed the photos to my wife last night, she said "That's pretty cool." So then I showed her your posts because I thought she'd get a chuckle out of them, and told her I appreciated that she said it's a cool table.

She just told me that she didn't say it was cool last night, she asked if it was collapsible.

Not collapsable.

1 hour ago, GlockSpock said:

Bump. Anyone wanna trade anything?

I have winning numbers to the loto for Saturday , we can meet on Friday to trade.😁

Remember,  all numbers are winning til the drawing. 

1 hour ago, RED333 said:

I have winning numbers to the loto for Saturday , we can meet on Friday to trade.😁

Remember,  all numbers are winning til the drawing. 

That's a nice offer but I don't want to rip you off. Why don't we just wait until you cash in the ticket and you can give me $150 for it...you keep the rest!