ZRODelta Modulus

Thoughts on the new ZRODelta Modulus pistols?

I ordered these back in November and just got them in this month.  I got to take it out to the range for the first time last week and very pleased with the way it shoots.

The all metal construction gives it a nice balanced fee.  It’s solid and feels softer shooting than a factory G19.

The key feature is its modular construction. Dust cover, grip sections, slide and mag wells can be changed out.  It uses Glock internals (gen 3 trigger system).

Slide has red dot cut out already and can use the different adaptor plates for your specific red dot.  

This is in the compact setup but the duty and race versions will be available later.  

So far I really like it and have gotten positive feedback from those who have put their hands on one.  

4B542774-9ADC-4A26-B394-06188D44A8A9.jpeg

• Administrator

You're the first person I've heard of having one in the wild.  I meant to get by their booth at NRAAM but didn't make it over there for some reason.  

This and the Rex Delta seem kind of like similar takes on the Glock 19, coming at it from different angles.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TGO David said:

You're the first person I've heard of having one in the wild.  I meant to get by their booth at NRAAM but didn't make it over there for some reason.  

This and the Rex Delta seem kind of like similar takes on the Glock 19, coming at it from different angles.

Yeah I’m pretty sure I was the first to get em in Nashville. Possibly in TN.

Since it uses the glock internals and basically the same dimensions it’s familiar feel of shooting a glock but better.  You do get a higher grip on it since it has the cutouts so maybe that’s why it feels softer.  I’m looking forward to getting the longer slides and trying it out in those setups. 

I may shoot over to Owl Hollow tomorrow if anybody wants to join and check it out.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, hipower said:

From the sound of your post, I get the idea you have multiples. Does that mean you sell on a retail level? I'd sure like to examine one.

He's really not allowed to answer that question since he's not currently a vendor.  We'd love to renew that relationship, though.

In the meantime I'd hit up Royal Range or King's Firearms as they are both Vendors on TGO and might be able to help you.

@Royal Range USA @kingsfirearmsandmore

27 minutes ago, TGO David said:

He's really not allowed to answer that question since he's not currently a vendor.  We'd love to renew that relationship, though.

In the meantime I'd hit up Royal Range or King's Firearms as they are both Vendors on TGO and might be able to help you.

@Royal Range USA @kingsfirearmsandmore

I wasn't aware. Sorry. It was just my curiosity about the pistol that brought that question to mind.

• Like 1