corerftech

ad closed Dillon 550 with case feeder, one conv incl.

8/14/19, All SOLD Thank you REBELS010 and TGO!

Folks I’ve lowered the press price for the last time, hoping a minor fire sale will assist liquidation.

i have a car coming and this press is on a bench that will be disappearing to make room.

so it needs to go, preferably by Friday.

prices reduced..... final reduction. Else I’ll dump it on eBay.

these are good prices.

someone should simply come clean me out of the dillon stuff, plus I have some Wilson BR case trimmer and neck trimmer tooling, nice stuff, and Sinclair too...... come buy a “lot” of stuff and I’ll move on prices.

im dealing here. Don’t ask for pics and part numbers, come lay eyes on it and blow a hole in my garage for the car.

I have a Dillon 550B with very low mileage for sale, includes power case feeder with one feeder plate/caliber conversion bushing set,  one 550 cartridge conversion kit and one set of dies (Dillon or RCBS).

Choice include 

40, 9, 45, 38/357

one one caliber included.

others “may be had” for additional funds.

has original box and most original packaging.

Memphis area, no shipping due to case feeder.

$425 firm, no trades at this time.

w/o the case feeder I’ll take $350 firm. All other parts and options apply.

pm me for pics or other details.

Edited by corerftech
Last price reduction

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Snaveba
      So my wife is thinking about getting her first pistol. She likes the M&P380 Shield EZ. I shot one for the first time today and it is a really easy pistol to shoot. She really likes the easy to load mags and the easy to rack slide.  Anyone out there have one that they may think about parting with?

• By 221 Fireball
      M&P Compact 4" 2.0, very nice, with very sweet $150 Apex flat trigger, Dawson fiber optic sight and 4 15-rd mags. Ready for IDPA CCP Division or just a great EDC.
      SOLD - THANKS TGO!

• By Joe86
      Looking for a Ruger PC9 carbine in the Nashville area. If you have one for sale please let me know what model you have and specifics.
       Thanks

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines