MarkS

ad closed Wilson Combat Beretta Compact

Wilson modified 92FS Compact Inox with Rail. Frame cerekoted Elite Midnight, all parts high polish Titanium Nitride coated by Brazen Firearms, all components and springs done by Wilson, including Fiber Optic Front sight. Palmetto Leather Brown Alligator holster, custom for CMR206 Green Laser.

Receipts exceeding $3k

Never fired, brand new. Ordered as a show piece for grandfather, he passed while work was being done. Parts list available. 

Trade or sell, no rush, willing to meet for inspection. Must have TN Carry Permit 

20190502_102938.jpg

20190502_102958.jpg

20190502_103033.jpg

20190502_103005.jpg

20190502_103104.jpg

Edited by MarkS
Item Sold
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1

Upgraded parts list:

1. G Decocker 

2. Wilson Mag guide

3. Wilson Short reach trigger

4. Wilson Flat spring guide rod kit

5. Wilson Elite Hammer

6. Wilson Trigger Bar

7. NP3 Sear and Trigger spring Bar

8. Wilson Chrome Spring kit (all springs changed)

9. +50% Wilson Extractor spring

10. Wilson Extended Mag Release

11. Front sight milled by Wilson for fiber optic, includes both red and green tubes

12. Wilson rear Battlesight

Brazen Firearms Polished Titanium Nitride parts

1. Barrel and Barrel block

2. Mag guide and Extended Mag Release, mag guide pin

3. Extractor pin, rod, bar, sear release, extractor guide

4. Slide release, slide lock, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger bar, trigger, Elite Hammer

5. Firing pin, firing pin block, firing pin plunger

Everything excluding the bare frame, which was Cerekoted in Elite Midnight Black for lubricity, and the bare slide which is Inox Stainless steel was mirror polished and coated by Brazen.

I am open to multiple gun trades, for pistols, rifles, shotguns. I fully understand that this is a unique piece, and that the average person would not have made this type of investment.

Trade value I will set at $2500, even though I have much more invested,  so please do not be unrealistic with your offer.

Cash $2200,  that is based on the following thought process, if you purchased the gun new with tax it would be $700, the Crimson Trace green laser is $200, the holster is $300, the replacement parts are close to $1000, so all the polish and Titanium Nitride coating you would be getting free.  Go to the Brazen Firearms sight, and add up all the polished parts, plus Cerekote and you will see the savings.

I also have 2 additional sets of grips, Hogue and Beretta Walnut grips, it will also include 2 of the new Beretta mag extensions +2 rounds.

• Like 1

Your Grandfather must have been very special to you.  Sorry for your loss.  I really like the gun, not sure I have enough trades for you but I will take stock in the next week if the gun is still available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The attention to detail and effort, nothing model specific. He would have never asked for anything, but deserved far more than what could have been done.

The gun is beautiful, just not for me, call it wrong size, or wrong emotions. This will make someone else very happy. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Grand Torino
      Made from 1/8" thick 1095 carbon steel. It has jimping on the spine for your thumb and also nearer the tip for better control if required. The handles are Elk antler and has mosaic pins. It comes with the combo kydex/buffalo hide sheath shown. I've added the forged look and a black oxide treatment to aid in rust control. This is $130 shipped.

Thanks for lookin'!!
    • By asu174
      I’m near downtown Nashville, but head down to Chapel Hill, TN to shoot every other weekend or so. 

I sold the 18” rifle in September. Looking sell the top one now. I just don’t shoot it and never will. $1750- will need to find a shipping box, which was a nightmare last time.

I purchased this used. Round count is unknown. Condition is very good to excellent. OPTIC NOT INCLUDED. 

I’m not particularly looking for trades, but would consider a partial plus cash. I love 9MM and .223 ammo. 

Details: 
      Neu-Trigger (easily removable if you want- makes pull smoother) 
      FN quad rail 
      BCM VFG 
      Barrel professionally cut (guy I got it from couldn’t remember company) to 16” and threaded to 1/2x28 
      Surefire Warcomp will be removed from the top one. I can install FH of your choice on your dime while I have it mounted to remove my Warcomp. If you happen to want the Warcomp, they are $125-150ish new, so factor that into your offer. 
      The magazine seal has been removed and is not included. I prefer the gun without it for easier mag changes. 

I have the factory blue box for it.

Someone asked for pics of the charging handle notches. The available rifle is on top in both pics.
      Rifle is cross posted on another forum and copy/pasted here, which is why the text looks strange with this gray highlight.

• By Trentls
      Glock 21 SF comes with two 13 rnd and one 26 rnd smg tactical magazine, also comes with otw black hawk holster. Less that 500 rnds through it. $525

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines