Sign in to follow this  
DBTN

ad closed Aimpoint 3X Magnifier

Aimpoint 3X Magnifier. Used but in perfect shape with perfectly clean glass. This is the older more expensive Model 11324 

Nashville area

$220

can send pictures to anyone interested. 

Edited by DBTN

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hozzie
      I bought this quick mount to use with my new Dillon XL750 and Forster Co-ax.  My plan was to use for both presses and switch them out, but decided to just mount them both separately.  I already had the Dillon strongmount and decided this was too tall for my workbench for the co-ax, so instead of sending it back and taking a hit because it was assembled, I figure I can save someone here a few bucks..
      It is the 9-3/4" high version which is good for running a progressive while standing at a normal counter height.  It includes the quick change top plate for a Dillon XL650/750, but could be drilled out to fit others.  Just know the holes would have to be chamfered on the bottom which isn't a big deal.
      Goes for $100 new.  Will sell for $70 picked up around me in Chapel Hill.  Can meet in Franklin, Columbia, or Murfreesboro areas normally.

• By jriv9
      Hey there... selling my turret press w/extras.

Trades: 12 Gauge or Lever action rifles
      $275 for everything (FTF):

• By TGO David
      FOR SALE:  GPS Outdoors / Wild About Shooting brand Handgunner Backpack Range Bag
      In excellent condition.  No tears.  Minimal wear.  This is a great tote for competitive shooters or anyone who likes to carry more than one or two handguns to the range with them.  Retails for $115.
      Read about it here:  https://amzn.to/3adJuX5

Terms of Sale:
      Selling for $75.00 with local pickup in Spring Hill / Franklin areas near Nashville. Will ship for actual cost of postage. Payment forms:  Cash (in person) or PayPal if shipped. No trades.  
      Handgunner Backpack with Removable 4 Gun Foam Cradle:
      The GPS: Wild About Shooting Handgunner Backpack is free standing and is ideal for hands-free transport to and from the range. The backpack features a removable foam pistol cradle that holds 4 handguns securely in a vertical position by the trigger guard. The vertical format allows for easy access and use at the range and added protection surrounding the gun. The cradle is crafted from closed cell foam that will not absorb moisture and is precision cut by a CNC machine. It also features specialized pockets for your most frequently used items and twin side pockets that hold 6 magazines each. This backpack includes a waterproof pull out cover to help keep its contents dry during rainy weather. Lockable heavy-duty zippers on the main compartment provide security and makes this backpack ideal for travel to and from the range. The Handgunner Backpack is designed to provide a convenient, hands-free, secure transport option for pistols and their accessories.

Features:
      Holds 4 pistols by the trigger guard, closed cell foam, precision cut by CNC machine Equipped with a Visual I.D. Storage System to quickly identify storage location Equipped with specialized velour lined front pockets to protect shooting glasses and ear pieces Includes a waterproof pull out cover to help keep contents dry in rainy weather  

Actual Photos:

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines