jwhjwh54

for-sale Winchester m70 supergrade 30-06 reduced

Eh may see about moving this again. 

Bought last year brand new 

attached pictures of where my 30-30 hammer touched up then stock in the safe 

I have a Swarovski z3 4-12x50 zero’d on it right now I’ll include for $750 on top of rifle price

Leupold 1inch Rings included 

$740 in nashville 

IMG_0828.thumb.jpeg.f535ffa5d1043eb58331190ea77f432d.jpeg

IMG_0827.thumb.jpeg.a60c7ee45ef8649d31892a02f5586b9a.jpeg

spacer.png

Edited by jwhjwh54
  • Like 11
  • Wow 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RobertNashville
      *** SOLD ***
      PRICE DROP: $1,950.
      This WILL sell on Gunbroker.com but I decided to drop the price to just above GB selling price as I'd prefer to sell it to a good home in Tennessee (GB sale ends soon so you must let me know ASAP).  Thanks!!!

.223 Rem./5.56 Nato cal., bullpup configuration, 17.4 in. barrel, gas operated with rotating bolt, 10 or 30 shot AR-15 style mag., empty cases are ejected through a forward port, includes 1.6x optical sighting package. Black finish, 7.6 lbs.
      This rifle if just plain FUN to shoot and in the two times I’ve taken it to the range it always was had a huge interest factor. Frankly, I don’t want to sell it but I’m pursuing a Master of Divinity seminary degree and cash flowing it and I need the funds a lot more than I need this rifle.

I’d conservatively place this gun at 99-100% and if I hadn’t put some rounds through it there is no question it would be 100%. I’ve had it to the range twice and have put less than 100 rounds through it.

Sale includes two (2) 30 round magazines, original cleaning kit, lock and Owner's Manual.

Per BB, MSRP on this model was $2,779.  In the condition it is in I’m asking $2,100 (which is well below BB value for one in this condition. I will include 4 magazines with the rifle.
      Serious inquires only please. With a day or two notice I can meet you almost anywhere for the exchange.
      Thank you for your interest!

*** SOLD ***

• By grasshoppa
      Switching platforms to the s&w m&p 9 2.0
      all mags are 9mm
      3 magpul 21 rounders
      3 oem glock 17 rd
      1 magpul 17rd 
      and 1 ets? 33 rd 
      looking to trade for 17 rd s&w 9mm 
      I know the smith mags are more expensive but would like at least 3 on trade for all mine
    • By alingo2001
      Brand new, never fired. Comes with box, paperwork, and 3 mags.
      $750
      615-542-3513
      NO TRADES

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines