Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ratfink
      Have a perfect gold class benchmade 
      Knife is perfect and sells for 750 
      and it glows if you hit it with sunshine or a bright light. 
      450 obo I live in Nashville and need this gone 

• By Bting
      I have a Brand new Walther PPQ Match 5 for sale. I purchased the weapon not to long ago never fired it. it comes with all the goodies from the factory. Found springfield 1911 RO price drop for quick sale 550.00 firm

• By asu174
      Location is East Nashville.  I work from home and head down to Franklin to see my folks on weekends.   Must be TN resident and willing to flash ID, especially if it looks like you are too young to buy a beer.  For non-locals, shipping can be arranged but will need details if inbound from private party is okay or FFL is required
      Selling a few pistols I don’t shoot often.  Looking to renew my range membership and install a high end dash cam in my wife’s car, so selling to finance that.  
      Trades considered, but I’m really trying to consolidate the collection a bit.  Gen 4/5 Glock 9MM 19/17/34/19C/17C would get my attention, especially in Battlefield Green.  I also can’t turn brass cased 9MM ammo away at current market prices.

Springfield Armory RO Champion Elite 9MM- Purchased In December just before Christmas on a whim.  Shoots fantastic.  9+1.  Extremely slim.  Extremely accurate.  Zero issues.  The bushingless bull barrel locks up tight and looks badass.  Slide to frame fit is tight.  Trigger is excellent.  Factory fiber front and two dot rear.  Zero modifications.  I’m more of a double stack guy and don’t have a purpose for this one.  I’d carry one of my G26s before this, so it goes.  Comes with box, really nice case, 5 mags, and little Allen wrench-like takedown tool.  I have 8 extra factory mags and 9 Metalform mags (had 10- one vanished) available for purchase with gun.  Factory mags are $25 each, Metalform mags are $18 each.   $725 with 5 mags

FN 509 w/Trijicon HD night sights and Apex Trigger and sear- I bought this used from another member a couple of years ago and neither of us shot it much.  Trijicon HD night sights are installed and there is a minor ding from the punch on one side of the front sight base.  Apex Trigger and sear are also installed.  It’s a black trigger with blue trigger safety.  The Apex Trigger travel and reset are both extremely short and a “must-have” upgrade from what I consider a very slipper factory trigger shoe.  Factory parts are included.  Comes with 3 mags.  Medium backstrap installed, small backstrap included.  Sights and trigger (and PITA install) were not cheap.  $550

FN 509 w/factory night sights, factory threaded barrel, Parker Mountain compensator, and Apex Trigger and sear- I bought this new about a year ago and didn’t shoot it much, although more than the non-comp one I also have listed.  Factory LEO night sight package came from the factory (white dot front with Tritium insert) are installed.  Apex Trigger and sear are also installed.  It’s a red trigger.  The Apex Trigger travel and reset are both extremely short and a “must-have” upgrade from what I consider a very slipper factory trigger shoe.  Factory parts are included.  Comes with 3 mags.   Medium backstrap installed, small backstrap and medium “beavertail” included.  Comes with three mags.  Factory barrel included.  Sights, barrel, comp, and trigger (and PITA install) were not cheap.  $850- will not sell until the non-comp one goes.  This one is really fun to shoot and I might end up keeping.

Glock 17 RTF “Fish Gills”-  Considered by many to be the ugliest Glock ever, it has become somewhat of a collector’s item since then, fetching a huge range of prices on Gunbroker.   I bought it used from a fellow “collector” and have personally never shot it.   Brass in box says test fire date was In 2010.  Gun is in stock configuration and in excellent shape.  $480

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines