• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ReeferMac
      Anyone try out that new Glock 44 in .22 LR?
      My wife owns a Ruger 9mm (LC9s) she does not carry, shoot, or ever use, because it's too 'snappy' for her wrists. We've tried larger frame guns (I carrySW M&P 9C), went through the rental rack at the local store (including .380 pistols), just doesn't like it. Suffers from RSD/Carpal Tunnel type pains from work. Enjoy's shooting. Always takes a turn with the .22 rifles.
      The Glock brand has an impeccable reputation for good reason, I've shot them. I'm contemplating suggesting my wife get one for carry, if she's not going to carry the Ruger she bought years ago. Yes, granted, it IS a 22, but it's better than the knife she carry's? And the perp on the other end isn't going to measure the barrel diameter, they're just going to see their 'victim' put a Glock in their face. Given the current direction of things, I'd rather her carry a .22 Glock in her purse than nothing?
      We're both permitted in TN, don't travel much out of state.
      Thanks.
    • By DWARREN123
      Has anyone actually seen or put hands on one as of yet?
      I would definitely like to see/handle one in person.
      This may become a "I want one" type things!
      Can use some after market Glocks parts/OEM parts but is different enough to be interesting.
      I like the Life Time warranty.
    • By Steelharp
      Just had a customer tell me about this. Interesting.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines