Keltec CP33

Defender

Using the search feature on the front page showed no results for this.  Has anyone seen/shot the new Keltec CP33 .22LR pistol?  I picked up a S&W Victory earlier this year or late last year and have not been  in the market for a new .22 since then, but this little pistol looks sweet.  Just watched a video of it on Hickok 45's  youtube channel and it looked awesome.  Comes standard with 33 round mags and has an add on for a 50 round capacity.  Has a threaded barrel and his ran flawlessly pretty much for the most part. I understand they are in short supply, of course, and not sure of the costs but supposedly under 350 or so.

20 hours ago, Defender said:

"Just watched a video of it on Hickok 45's  youtube channel and it looked awesome."  

Can you link to it? I've tried finding it and cannot.

Edited by hipower

Sorry, guys.  My mistake.  It was actually the review mentioned above 22plinkster.  I had been watching the Hickok45 youtube channel and it took me to 22plinksters.  Like they look or act at all the same, lol.

Whoa now fella! Them's fightin' words!

They all look and act the same? NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

Hickock45 is the KING of utube! No one is in his league. A few just might aspire to reach his lofty heights...but they will never climb that mountain.

Ok...you are forgiven. Just don't let rash comments like that escape again. 

Yes...I'm feeling a bit wacky this morning.  lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hipower said:

Whoa now fella! Them's fightin' words!

They all look and act the same? NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

Hickock45 is the KING of utube! No one is in his league. A few just might aspire to reach his lofty heights...but they will never climb that mountain.

Ok...you are forgiven. Just don't let rash comments like that escape again. 

Yes...I'm feeling a bit wacky this morning.  lol

lol.  My sarcasm didnt show in my post!  They DONT look at all alike, which only serves to make me not understand how I did it.  I think 22plinksters range reminded me of Hickok45s and I had just been watching hickok45.  Thats my story and Im sticking to it, lol. But, it was a pretty good review anyway.    

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Defender said:

lol.  My sarcasm didnt show in my post!  They DONT look at all alike, which only serves to make me not understand how I did it.  I think 22plinksters range reminded me of Hickok45s and I had just been watching hickok45.  Thats my story and Im sticking to it, lol. But, it was a pretty good review anyway.    

Yeah, I thought as much. lol But too good an opportunity for some fun this morning.

It was a good review. 22plinkster does sometimes get a bit wild and crazy in his testing, but usually is pretty thorough.

As for the CP33...I will definitely have to have one. It's just too cool not to.

But I'm still looking for a great low price on the Taurus TX22.

1 hour ago, hipower said:

Yeah, I thought as much. lol But too good an opportunity for some fun this morning.

It was a good review. 22plinkster does sometimes get a bit wild and crazy in his testing, but usually is pretty thorough.

As for the CP33...I will definitely have to have one. It's just too cool not to.

I had hoped to not have to buy any guns for a while, but this CP33 and that dang shorty 20 gauge have both caught my eye...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Garufa said:

It definitely looks cool and I bet it handles very well, however, I have no interest at all in loading those magazines.  That would get old mighty quick.

Six months from now, a loader will appear for it.

I know things. lol

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1
On 5/17/2019 at 12:35 PM, hipower said:

As my old pal, Plato used to regularly say to me, "Necessity is the mother of invention".  LOL

• 4 months later...