Sawmill blades headed to a new home....

I really do wish you (GT) would STOP these types of posts.  You are wearing me down to the point I where I'm seriously considering buying one.  So, just stop it.  JK.    You got some skillz in that craft for sure.  

4 minutes ago, jpx2rk said:

I really do wish you (GT) would STOP these types of posts.  You are wearing me down to the point I where I'm seriously considering buying one.  So, just stop it.  JK.    You got some skillz in that craft for sure.  

Give in...it's inevitable.  I did.

"Come to the dark side Luke". 

• Like 1
  • Authorized Vendor
56 minutes ago, jpx2rk said:

51 minutes ago, hipower said:

Give in...it's inevitable.  I did.

"Come to the dark side Luke". 

I appreciate the kind words and patronage men. One a different note I just acquired a 36" diameter saw mill blade today. Do you have any idea how many of these knives I can make and tempt you with out of that blade? :bellylaf::bellylaf:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, jpx2rk said:

Hell, I’ve bought several, and the last thing I need is another knife.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Hell, I’ve bought several, and the last thing I need is another knife.

Ditto. I don't even carry a knife such as these. My Boker Kalisnakov is my regular carry.

What the heck am I doing?

Oh...ah...GT...if you should do something similar to the first one in today's temptations(the wenge and red), let me know.:wall: 

Edited by hipower
3 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

I appreciate the kind words and patronage men. One a different note I just acquired a 36" diameter saw mill blade today. Do you have any idea how many of these knives I can make and tempt you with out of that blade? :bellylaf::bellylaf:

OK, I'll bite...how many can you get from a 36" sawmill blade? Hmmmm? 

3 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

My rough guess is 42.....

Someone STOP giving GT access to saw blades...lol

• Thanks 1
  • Authorized Vendor
8 hours ago, hipower said:

8 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

42 may be right but I think I could get maybe 50 of these small knives. :P

9 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

I have several old saw blades... I might be able to keep GT in material for a while!

Ill admit to a knife addiction and I get some satisfaction seeing GT's knives sold out before I see them for sale... It saves me from the temptation!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, hipower said:

You just had to ask didn't you!!

None of you are helping in any form or fashion.

12 hours ago, hipower said:

Ditto. I don't even carry a knife such as these. My Boker Kalisnakov is my regular carry.

What the heck am I doing?

Oh...ah...GT...if you should do something similar to the first one in today's temptations(the wenge and red), let me know.:wall: 

All I carry is a small Swiss Army knife, the extra small version, so why would I have any desire to have one of GT's knifes????

Cause they look damn good.  LOL

• Like 2
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:22 PM, Grand Torino said:

Not yet...I haven't had a line on any blades as of yet. I'd give it a try if I could ever find some.

Some sawmills have a sawshop and sharpen their own blades. They break blades occasionally and I'm sure would give you some good pieces. Its pretty hard though and would need heat treatment to make it workable.