Sign in to follow this  
surfcityred

for-sale Custom 6.5 Grendel Carbine

For sale is a complete package of a 6.5 Grendel AR carbine with custom features.  Spike's Tactical Lower, Custom RRA 16" barrel, Magpul telescoping stock, titanium nitride coated bolt carrier, custom Timney trigger, custom charging handle, Hawke Tactical Sidewinder Illuminated 4-16 X 50 scope with aluminum caps and sun shade.   This is a really killer deal.  This is a re-post of the original ad.  Some have requested a "build list" which I do not have.  I do know that I bought the best accessories that were available and it is a quality firearm.  It is finished in a DuraKote desert pattern.  The scope alone is worth over $500.  Then add the scope mounts, tactical rings, Timney Trigger, and all the other goodies.  The selling price is a freeking steal.  Sorry, no trades.  Must sell $750.00 Firm

SHEEP.webp Rt. close rcvr.webp Right side 2.webp Right side.webp Left side.webp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hwm3
      Selling my Glock 45 MOS with Burris Fastfire III. Pistol is in perfect condition. Only a couple weeks old. 100 rounds through it. Only selling to fund a Zev purchase. $700. $525 without the Fastfire

• By Hwm3
      Selling my Gen 4 Glock 17. Has about 150 rounds thru it. Added a Zev trigger kit and Agency Arms barrel. The factory parts are included. $500

• By alingo2001
      Brand new never fired. 10.5 inch barrel. Adjustable brace. 
      $450
      615-542-3513 
      NO TRADES

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines