TN_Nash_CC

for-sale Custom made .556 AR Pistol for $700

Hello guys,

I'm selling my custom made AR Pistol with extras.... The AR Pistol is chambered in .556. It includes a Dagger Defense red dot mounted, two 30 round magazines, small flashlight all in a hard case with cutouts for everything....

A softcase will also be included.

Asking $700 for the entire package....IMG_20190523_183821.thumb.jpg.e431245ef4445bf9312282c9a781c6c5.jpg

IMG_20190523_183848.jpg

IMG_20190523_183914.jpg

IMG_20190523_183902.jpg

IMG_20190523_184124.jpg

Edited by TN_Nash_CC
Price adjustment
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 9:32 PM, TN_Nash_CC said:

Hello guys,

I'm selling my custom made AR Pistol with extras.... The AR Pistol is chambered in .556. It includes a Dagger Defense red dot mounted, two 30 round magazines, small flashlight all in a hard case with cutouts for everything....

A softcase will also be included.

Asking $700 for the entire package....IMG_20190523_183821.thumb.jpg.e431245ef4445bf9312282c9a781c6c5.jpg

IMG_20190523_183848.jpg

IMG_20190523_183914.jpg

IMG_20190523_183902.jpg

IMG_20190523_184124.jpg

Hey TN_Nash_CC

Been a week now since I sent you payment though PayPal for the Sig P365 holster you had listed in another ad which is now closed.

Wednesday, you said you would ship it with a tracking number and let me know the next morning that it has shipped and what the tracking number was. That would of been Thursday morning.

Didn't hear from you Thursday, nothing Friday, and now, nothing today, Saturday.

I have sent you a couple of PM's asking if it has shipped, yet no reply from you and I know you have signed in to your TGO account since I sent those PM's.

Just asking for better communication.

Is there a problem?

On 7/20/2019 at 9:59 PM, Durow said:

Hey TN_Nash_CC

Been a week now since I sent you payment though PayPal for the Sig P365 holster you had listed in another ad which is now closed.

Wednesday, you said you would ship it with a tracking number and let me know the next morning that it has shipped and what the tracking number was. That would of been Thursday morning.

Didn't hear from you Thursday, nothing Friday, and now, nothing today, Saturday.

I have sent you a couple of PM's asking if it has shipped, yet no reply from you and I know you have signed in to your TGO account since I sent those PM's.

Just asking for better communication.

Is there a problem?

Just wanted to give TGO members an update on this situation. BEWARE of this guy!!

TN_Nash_CC, said his name was Jeremy Wright in our PM correspondence. He also stated his email address was encore.soundlabs@gmail.com. He defrauded me out of a holster which I paid him $70 for on July 13, 2019. It was listed as a Tier 1 holster system. He had it listed with a SIG P365 he had for sale in another ad. That listing is now closed.

After negotiating that price, I paid him through PayPal friends & family. I am filling a fraud dispute with VISA of whom my PayPal account is funded. 

I want to expose this guy for what he is. Ample time and opportunities were given for him to honor his commitment, he has not.

AGAIN, if you run across this name associated with that email address, BEWARE of him in any dealings you have with this individual. 

• Like 1