• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The Legion
      I have a brand new never used Dillon XL650 & XL750 Conversion kit for 10mm,.40 S&W.  I am asking $60.00 FTF sales or $65.00 shipped.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order only please.  "NO Paypal"  Thanks for looking.
      SOLD - Thanks TGO

• By krunchnik
      I have a CMMG Dedicated AR15 barrel and 2 bolt groups-also 7 magazines-a Better Mag S&W magazine adapter-this set also includes the AR15 adapter for the .223 or 556 Nato barrels.
      Asking price is $250.00 shipped in US only-Pay Pal acceptable
      Willing to trade for a nice 10/22 wood stock/standard barrel
      Willing to meet in the Memphis Area
      If interested E-Mail krunchnik@hotmail.com

• By Wdodd
      FN98 Mauser Columbia Military Model of 1950 in original chambering of .30-06
      Very good condition, very good bore/rifling, Low Serial Number (below 1,000)
      $400 Firm

For buyer/trader, I also have US Military 30-06 Surplus Ammo at a very reasonable price.

Text 6one5-48nine-751zero for detailed pictures  
      Will trade for:
      Older model SKS

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines