Our new Voluntary tax system....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Reid is an idiot, he knows exactly what he is doing. If you repeat the lie enough most people will start believe it.

Like all politicians he is not an idiot but a complete douche-bag. I'll even go far to say that he is an applicator (I'll let the audience figure that one out!). This is probably the most blatant failure of a politician trying call one thing something else when it's really the same damn thing!

The sad thing is, once you repeat a lie enough you're the first person to believe and thereafter cannot be convinced otherwise.

I guess taxes are voluntary after all. Somebody voluntarily voted for him and his kind, just like somebody voluntarily voted for the previous crop of idiots and so on and so forth. They in turn enact whatever kind of law and regulation they see fit because once in, they have no one to answer to.

Edited by Garufa

We should be able to deduct Harry Reids salary from our taxes as he is such a blooming idiot that w get no benefit, conservative or liberal, from his service. How can these Senators keep re-electing such a buffoon to the Leaders position. Same goes for Pelosi. I called Jim Coopers office and I reamed somebody out, not for all the liberal agenda votes but for voting for that dim wit.

Like most politicians, he makes a stupid statement and then instead of admiting he was wrong, he goes through all kinds of contortions to prove he was right.

I guarantee you if I don't pay my taxes, and keep kiving the government the finger and say "you're not getting them", eventually someone will show up at my door with a gun and force me to pay.

and he made a LOT of money..laying brick. he owned a company that employed me.

well..he showed up to work one day..rode with one of the other guys.

when we asked what happened to his truck,

he said 2 of the biggest guys he's ever seen showed up on his doorstep with the sheriff and told him he no longer owned his house or his truck. when they asked for the keys he said he didn't have em..they grabbed him and the sheriff pulled them out of his pocket.

heh..voluntary huh?

how stupid or disconnected from reality can this get??

Edited by towerclimber37
Guest jackdog

Well he is right in a way. The 16th amendment was never ratified. So the law is illegal . If you pay taxes based on illegal law then that would make it voluntary. I still say that if a majority of the tax payers were to not pay there taxes, the feds would be up the creek with out a paddle.

Ummm....maybe the IRS should review him. Seems he is under the misconception that paying taxes is...wait for it....voluntary...lmao. Yeah, next time I want to buy a car I'll try that line. I can see it now. Mr. Car Dealer, don't worry about those sales taxes, there only voluntary dont ya know...ppppbbbttt whatever. I lost brain cells watching this.

Guest jackdog
So conforming to the American Gestapo is voluntary? The IRS is the most powerful unregulated entity in the United States. They have absolute power without any oversight.

Let us not forget the federal reserve or the ATF.;)

Guest jackdog

Seems to me quite few politicians seem to think that the tax is voluntary. Like the folks appointed to the the great O's cabinet, or charlie rangle. to name a few.

Let us not forget the federal reserve or the ATF.:screwy:

The ATF is the enforcement arm of the IRS. Most of their warrants are based on tax issues.

Seems to me quite few politicians seem to think that the tax is voluntary. Like the folks appointed to the the great O's cabinet, or charlie rangle. to name a few.

:tough:. It just dawned on me why Dems and liberals don't mind higher taxes.... they just don't pay them!

I am beginning to despise my government.

I don't despise my government as it is the best in the world,although not perfect.

I despise the arrogant sob's who bastardize what the FF's meant it to be, don't follow the RULE of law and wipe their azz on the Constitution.

Guest jackdog
I don't despise my government as it is the best in the world,although not perfect.

I despise the arrogant sob's who bastardize what the FF's meant it to be, don't follow the RULE of law and wipe their azz on the Constitution.

After reading your second sentence which I agree with I do not understand your opening statement. Your second sentence is precisely why I despise our government