I needed something a bit brighter so this light is no longer being used.  It's a Surefire xc-1...works fine, no problems.  It has a few scuffs (visible in photos) from being holstered, used, etc-nothing that effects function.  Great super small light that uses a common battery (aaa), lights up a room good enough-just a bit too dim for my densely wooded 6 acres.

asking $100 for the light

if you are putting this on a Glock 19, I also have an earth colored Raven Concealment Phantom holster and a Crossbread Supertuck-both made for this gun/light combination.  I'll throw both of those in for another $50.

IMG_2171.JPG

IMG_2172.JPG

IMG_2173.JPG

IMG_2174.JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By asu174
      Location is East Nashville.  I do head down to Spring Hill to shoot every now and again on weekends.  

Selling a TacSol X-Ring.  Original owner.  Bought on a whim.  Shot once to zero indoors.  Haven’t shot again.  It has a Weaver 2.5-7 scope on it.  Threaded Fluted barrel.  Rubber Hogue stock (factory).  Haven’t done anything to it but attach a scope.  I actually don’t even know how to take it apart.  Any wear would be from the safe, but it’s buried in the back and I “found” it again over the weekend.  
      I have the original box and bag and (10) 10 round factory mags with it.
      $650.  With a $200 scope, that’s probably as low as this will go.  I’d knock $50 off and do $600 if you just hate this scope for some reason and want to separate.

• By DaveTN
      Yep, you read that right. So don’t hesitate. 
      FS/FT Model 66-2 COMBAT MAGNUM
      This is a beautiful example of a 66-2 Combat Magnum in stainless with a 6” barrel.
      MFG date is 1982 I traded for this a few years ago. It is in excellent condition with an excellent bore. It appears to be fired very little, but I have never fired it. Serial number is 125K9XX
      EDIT: I have added some better pictures here. As I was cleaning this I noticed a small nick in it. Since it’s stainless it can probably be easily removed; but I’ll leave it for now. It’s shown in the last picture.
      It has Stainless “Semi Target Hammer”, Stainless “Grooved Service Trigger”, adjustable rear sight, Red ramp front sight.
      It is wearing a set of Hogue Mono Grips.
      Cash price/Trade Value is $750. no box. But I’ll give it to you in a cheap gun rug with a zipper that doesn’t work, so you don’t have to carry it home in a brown paper bag. I require a signed bill of sale and that you show me a TN Drivers License or HCP to show you are a Tennessee Resident, 21 years of age or older. The bill of sale is minimal, (I'll email you a copy if you like) and I don't copy your info or take pictures of your ID.
      I will trade this for a S&W 686 or 586 6” or 7” barrel. Don’t care if it’s a pre-lock or not but has to be factory tapped for a scope. (Standard after ~1993). Might consider larger calibers or other models/brands with barrels at least 6” that are tapped for a scope. Must be in excellent condition.
      I have some other stuff I’m looking for. You can see a list in my Garand sale ad.
      I have put a value on my revolver; but I will not put a value on your trade. If you contact me about trading; tell me exactly what you have in mind, if money needs to go either way, how much. Please don’t ask me how I would trade for your firearm; just tell me what you have in mind. Send me pics if you have them, if you don’t, tell me exactly what you have in mind and I will let you know if I need to see pics, or pursue any farther.
      Sale must take place in the Murfreesboro area. I might be open to traveling for a trade if you have good feedback on TGO, and something I’m interested in.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines