04 Nimitz UFO incident vid, New info by those who were there.

This Vid has a lot of info never released before by the guys that were there.  What is a fascinating figure is the Submarine attached to the Nimitz group tracked the tic tac at 500 knots (575 mph) once it entered the water. Is that wild or what? My take on these is they are planetary vehicles that use the planets magnetic field for propulsion. They use some sort of opposing field of energy that isolates the inhabitants from gravity and can act as a cloaking shield of sorts. Another interesting and newer Naval pilot encounter is further along in the second secure team vid. Letting these guys talk = huge turn around from Gov black ops
 Enjoy
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88vCTg38Ze0&t=630s

I have not hear of this. I was an Aviation Machinist Mate from 85 to 05. I was never on the Nimitz and at that time I was stationed at HMT-303 at Camp Pen. I was in the helo communities and not in the go faster fixed wing world. I have not heard any rumors or anything of the sort and I was stationed at NASNI for 14 years.

I don’t doubt other life exists; we can’t be the only life in the universe.

But people trying to sell posters and get donations aren’t very creditable to me.

When they are ready; they will make contact.

7 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

I don’t doubt other life exists; we can’t be the only life in the universe.

But people trying to sell posters and get donations aren’t very creditable to me.

When they are ready; they will make contact.

I think you have it backward. They will make contact when "we" are ready!  People are seriously afflicted with stupid. Why would any one who is far more technically capable than us want to talk to a species that has serious trouble electing real leaders (64 mil for Hilary ). My reading on the subject suggests they are here all ready and dealing with certain Government people. We, the people have a way to go before knowledge of them is released and taught in schools. But like I said, releasing those Sailors from their non discloser signatures after the event is a major turn around. 

I have no doubt that there's intelligent life somewhere out there, but until ET introduces himself to me in person I choose to believe they aren't here yet. The distances are too great to use Earth as a vacation stay.

Edited by E4 No More
4 hours ago, DaveTN said:

we can’t be the only life in the universe.

We can be but we don't have to be....

I've talked to a couple of pilots who said, without going into much detail, that they've seen some weird s#|+ in the night sky. These conversations were decades ago and the pilots were pretty senior military types.

You will always have the “Can’t talk about it” “unnamed sources very high up” BS. But the fact remains that if they wanted to make contact; they would. We can’t all be judged on the lowest common denominator. We do have some intelligent life in this country.

Remember the pilots decades ago that tracked a fast-moving aircraft? It had to be a UFO; we didn’t have anything that could fly that fast! Yeah well, we did have. Came out many years later they were tracking a SR-71.

As far as a cover up… other than not wanting to let the world know what their abilities are, what does our government have to gain by covering this up?

Statement from the government: Yes, we tracked some UFO’s and no, we don’t have any idea where they are from or how they got here; that is all.

If that BS AOC put out didn’t cause any backlash on the government or hysteria from the public; saying they tracked some UFO’s or there is life on other planets certainly won’t.

.gov, just like all the kings and rulers past, present, and future, fear chaos and unrest from the masses more than anything else. That's why welfare is such a great thing. .gov telling the masses that aliens are here and we don't have a clue what to do about it  would cause .gov's world to fall apart quickly.

AOC is a lifeform that, unfortunately, can be understood and accepted.

Well, not understood, exactly.

Edited by beebee233

Whether there are or aren't, unfortunately, the eye witnesses and abductees are not very credible.

Man, being created in the image of God may be what has their interest.

If this is their motivation, I fear they are probably sadly disappointed.

2 hours ago, Mike.357 said:

there is other life out there.

And I think they already live among us.  Earth might just be the dumping ground for the galaxies’ castoffs.  Not much better explanation for the foolishness going on.