Sign in to follow this  
SouthernLion

for-sale 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum

Posting my wife's vehicle for sale everywhere else, figured I may as well post here too just in case. Lol.

I'm looking to sell my wife's 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum FWD. We just purchased it back in October of 2018. The only reason we are selling is that we are trying to buy our first piece of land. It is still like new with around 7,900 miles on it (mileage will go up slightly as it is her daily driver to and from work. Service performed at 5,000 miles at Nissan of Murfreesboro. Still under warranty until 3 years or 36k miles. It is fully loaded with every available option. Sticker price was $45k. Along with every option, we have also tinted the front windows to match the rear windows. KBB value on this vehicle is $33,430. We are asking $32,500. We do have a lien, so this will have to be paid off and then the title will be sent to you. Please let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

Edited by SouthernLion
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By kvmx00
      I purchased this a couple of years ago, and sharpened a couple of knives and it works great.  But it takes a lot of time a patience and I keep finding myself using my Spyderco Sharpmaker.  This is the Pro Pack 1 2017 model with the ball joint guide rods and I added the 1200/1600 stones ( they were $90).  The leather stropes have not been used.  Comes with everything when new but no box.  
      Stones included:  100/200, 400/600, 800/1000, 1200/1600 and the leather stropes with the 3.5 and 5 micron paste.  Let me know if you have any question or need more information.
      $400, picked up in or around Fairview
      Also willing to trade toward a 9mm handgun.  Here are a couple I've been thinking about:  FNH 509 Midsize or Springfield EMP 4 Concealed Carry Contour. 

• By TNman207
      XDS Mod 2 – 45 ACP - Note: This offer will end at 6:00 AM (CT) on August 29th.
      For Sale - $325
      PLUS – 250 rounds of Federal Syntech 230 grain ammo – FREE to local buyer only (An $85 value)
      * About 300 rounds fired — in very good condition.
      * Purchased in Dec. ‘18
      * 5 Mags included plus hard case
      * Red fiber optic front sight
      Payment: Cash (if sold locally), USPS Money Order, Bank Certified Check.
      Can ship handgun for an additional fee of $50 to your FFL. AMMO CANNOT BE SHIPPED.

• By NickinTN
      Hate to put this one up but still needing to recoup some funds so here we go. 
      Very nice Sig P365 package, everything you need a nice daily carry set up. 
      Package deal only at this price, if you want don't want to spend the asking price I'll consider taking items out to lower the price. 
      So here we go... 
      P365 that I bought new, has a total of 960 rounds through it. Rear sight came loose at 200, sent to Sig for replacement and zero issues since then.  It now sports as Gray Guns grip module that has been Dura  Coted a medium shade of blue, more subtle in person than the pics show. 
      Also included will be 2-10 round magazines and 2-12 round magazines for a total of 4. 
      Two holsters included, a Black Arch hybrid, kydex front and leather back. Not like most hybrids as the kydex section still "locks" the gun in for retention. Holster number 2 is a T.Rex Arms sidecar AIWB, which is a one piece holster and magazine carrier. 
      All this for a measly $500 
      Feel free to PM with any questions. 
      I live in the Jackson area but  will be in Gatlinburg beginning Thurs evening through Sunday morning. 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines