Frayser protests/riots

1 hour ago, beebee233 said:

No clue to procedure, but EMS ought to be dialed up after the first shot, if not sooner. Just my .02...

I'm sure EMS was called, LEO can't pronounce him dead.

1 hour ago, Grayfox54 said:

Just guessing here, but I wonder if they knew for sure he was dead and left the body in place for CSI and the Coroner to document? I'm sure we've all seen crime scene photos with a covered body in them. 

I'm fairly sure they knew he was dead, but until a doctor verifies it they can't do much.  Due to the LEO involved shooting, the scene was left as intact as possible. 

I'm getting tired of blaming LEO for the deaths of these scumbags, they are in the game, with death as an inevitable outcome, why is anyone surprised when it happens.  The friends and family are in it as well, there is no way he could have had the kind of money he showed off otherwise, so they are as complicit in this as he was.  They also seem to be glossing over the crime he was being sought for, I guess as long as it happens to others it's ok.

21 hours ago, A.J. Holst said:

While my personal habits won't change a thing, I'm a middle-aged white guy who wears a suit, if approached by LE, they're going to see my empty hands with no sketchy body language.

DING, DING, DING we have a winner. The only way to act with LEO. I approach a LEO to thank them for their service, hands out of my pockets.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Omega said:

I'm sure EMS was called, LEO can't pronounce him dead.

What I am suggesting is that if shots are fired there ought to be an automatic dispatch by EMS as a policy. It's just a thought. I'm not calling out the LEO action.

12 hours ago, Garufa said:

Steve Cohen sure has been quiet the past few days.  This is in his district after all but I imagine he’s too busy towing the party line and obsessing over TDS.

Thought he was in the local KFC eetin chkin!!!!

Too young for EBT and too smart to hold a job..... ho hum.  And the neighborhood only sees one of their disrespected "robin" hoods gunned down. Like I'v said before, these cities are fatal cancers to the root of our social liberties. Only the book of Revelation will tighten this all up. JMO.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, xtriggerman said:

Too young for EBT and too smart to hold a job..... ho hum.  And the neighborhood only sees one of their disrespected "robin" hoods gunned down. Like I'v said before, these cities are fatal cancers to the root of our social liberties. Only the book of Revelation will tighten this all up. JMO.

And what cities would that be? 

8 hours ago, Capbyrd said:

Sections of: 

Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville?

New York, Chicago, Philadelphia?

I believe it's any high population density urban area where the local underground economy is driven by and supported through illegal and criminal activity.

9 hours ago, Capbyrd said:

Pretty much any city that is run by a bunch of Democrats!! Not that politics has anything to do with it, just seems like anywhere Democrats are in power this sort of thing is old hat. Take Detroit, D.C., L.A., Memphis, Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, Birmingham, St. Louis. For almost half a century the 3 most violent cities have had uninterrupted Democrat control. Go figure??

• Like 1

I would imagine EMS was notified immediately but if someone is dead they cant do anything. A dead body isn’t moved initially for evidence and scene purposes. Also most task forces are comprised of federal and local officers. I would say that may be one reason it is investigated by TBI and they also do many federal prosecutions so if something was wrong they could assist in prosecution. I’m sure there are some federal eyes on the investigation. 

16 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

His eyes and teeth are too bright and it’s freaking me out a little.  

The Hodge Twins did a video similar.    The problem with those videos is that don’t really accomplish anything.   The right wing white fellers just say “he’s one of the good ones,” and the folks rioting call them uncle toms or worse.  

My biggest issue with this stuff is that it does a great disservice to Philando Castile or the fella in NY that was choked to death.   They get lumped in with this stuff and it makes the real stories, the real issues watered down by the bull crap.    

• Like 1
  • Moderators
33 minutes ago, Capbyrd said:

His eyes and teeth are too bright and it’s freaking me out a little.  

The Hodge Twins did a video similar.    The problem with those videos is that don’t really accomplish anything.   The right wing white fellers just say “he’s one of the good ones,” and the folks rioting call them uncle toms or worse.  

My biggest issue with this stuff is that it does a great disservice to Philando Castile or the fella in NY that was choked to death.   They get lumped in with this stuff and it makes the real stories, the real issues watered down by the bull crap.    

While I can’t disagree with anything you said, I just want to extra agree with your last paragraph. 

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:57 AM, Capbyrd said:

Well, I'm mostly familiar with NYC since I baby sat their lesser and career criminals for over 25 years. Had some eye opening discussions with my "good" inmates many times. Don't be naïve to think the American dream is achieved by all inner city minorities in some normal fashion.  Upstate prison bids stacked up like sleeve hash marks give BIG street status. NYC has population half the size of this state that young girls fawn over the richest street dealers just to get at least one baby by them. Again that "fatherless baby gives the girl big status because of who fathered it.... and no other connection needed. That inner city society is NOTHING like what country folks here think goes on. I worked Bedford Hills, A female state prison with full maternity ward for birthing. Women commonly hand out a monthly pay out to multiple bar room fathers to bump their welfare checks up past 46K annually.  How about fathers that don't even want to know their offspring's names.  You can replace every TN resident with NYC minorities and still have some to go around. The city voting habits want to be taken care of in the here and now..... screw the future.  The intellectual catch fraise of these genius's goes like "I gots mines" .   Seems other large cities are not far from this particular form of social behavior.