Kahr

Guest Glockman

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rockytop

The PM9 is my everyday carry. I have a lot of quality handguns but the PM9 gives the most power for the its size and consequently its stays in my pocket 24/7, except for infrequent trips to no-no's.

I love Kahr. My dad bought a MK9 first then I got my brother a CW40. A few months ago dad got the PM45. And I just got a PM40 about 2 months ago. We all carry them every day. I used to carry a Glock 27 but havent even thought about it since I got the PM40.

-Jason G

Moony guns.The company is owned by the son of Sun Young Moon,and he is a high ranking member of the church.What does this have to do with the guns?,not a thing.

Edited by Grout
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest OttoMaddox

I had the K40 and found it to be a very heavy pistol with really snappy recoil. Mine liked to stovepipe empties. To be completely honest though I would have to say being able to see through it (lil gap between slide and frame) killed it for me aesthetically. I haven't fired any of the polymer framed Kahrs yet.

• 1 year later...
Guest drv2fst

I carry my P9 or PM 9 daily. Great guns. Makes me want to sell my Glocks and XD's.

High capacity is for people that miss too much.

I have a PM45. Had a couple of issues with it, but after sending it back to Kahr for them to tweak it runs flawlessly. I like having .45 firepower in such a small concealable package, and I have no problem with the recoil.

I've had a K40 for 12-13 years and other than a little wear from the years, it's a fine pistol. It was bought to replace a .380 which was not dependable or accurate. My expectations for the Kahr were much higher and it's met them. My wife didn't have any problem with the weight or recoil of it. That's why it's taken years for me get it away from her!:rolleyes:

Guest Lester Weevils

I like my P9. Need to get better with the trigger, but it has a better behaved double action trigger than any of the few other DAO pistols I've had. It is just a matter of getting better with it.

Recoil is very mild for a relatively small, light gun. The thinness makes it easy to pocket carry. Being a little bigger than a mousegun, seems to improve pocket carry because it fits a deep pocket really well and is unlikely to turn upside-down or sideways in the pocket.

Guest pwhphd

The Kahr PM Series should satisfy most desires for a mousegun with a big roar. They cost a little more, but if you own one you understand why. Great handgun in every regard.