Glock 43X/48 15 rd mags

Steelharp

44 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

@Steelharp I miss the sr9c I bought from a buddy because he needed the funds. I agreed he could buy it back thinking he never would. Took about a year, but he came up with the money. 

I miss the SR9c sometimes. I really didn't get attached to it much. I thought it a bit awkward and heavy for my little mitts.

I had 2 at different times, and we just didn't mesh. I sold my last one to Musicman several years ago. BTW, is he still around? 

Edited by hipower
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ca survivor said:

The Ruger SR9c is discontinued, so what's the point ? the Glock 43, 43X and 48 and Sig 365, 365XL are in current production.   

The S&W Model 1905 stopped being made in 1942 and I am still buying them. The SR9c is out there reasonable on the used market. In lots of cases slightly cheaper than the other ones mentioned. Gotta have options. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, ca survivor said:

The Ruger SR9c is discontinued, so what's the point ? the Glock 43, 43X and 48 and Sig 365, 365XL are in current production.   

Just because they are in current production, doesn't necessarily make them a better option.  There are lots of older firearms that are just as good and certainly cheaper on the budget.

Ruger has to be the most puzzling firearms company going, though.  Seems like they make a semi Auto for five or so years and then drop it from production, regardless of the success (the LCP seemingly being the lone exception). The model mentioned above is a good case in point.  The LC9s is another great example.  And why do they continue to sale pistols with only one mag?  That drives me crazy! 🤔

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

"S15 Magazine Quick Update: plastic tooling is complete, packaging is complete, springs are ready to go, and we are 90% complete with tooling for the magazine body. Our stamping house is just finishing up dialing everything in, and we are still hopeful that we will be finished by the end of summer. More updates coming soon!" 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, hughd said:

"S15 Magazine Quick Update: plastic tooling is complete, packaging is complete, springs are ready to go, and we are 90% complete with tooling for the magazine body. Our stamping house is just finishing up dialing everything in, and we are still hopeful that we will be finished by the end of summer. More updates coming soon!" 

This comes to successful fruition, I'm gonna be seriously looking at a 43X...

Guest OMCHamlin
On 8/5/2019 at 9:11 PM, hughd said:

hughd, if you are compiling a wait list for these, I would sure like to be on it. omchamlin"at"verizon.net

Or a website that I can bookmark in order to check back from time to time (besides facebook).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 9:34 PM, Steelharp said:

Mine, with the 15rd mag and shaved down mag sleeve. About half the width of its' original 17rd size.

0624192131~2.jpg

Nice. Almost makes me want one. Almost. lol

Buddy, you know I've had several and just couldn't like them. Don't know why, just didn't work for me.

My Shield is running hard against the 43X, and it's close. Giving a slight edge to the 43, and it hurts to say that. But I did pre-order some mags for it.