• Similar Content

• By The Legion
      Selling my CZC Custom 75 BULL SHADOW 9MM OPTIC READY 9mm.  I am asking $1375.00 FTF sales or $1450.00 shipped to your FFL.  "Price is Firm" I have a total of 414 rounds through the gun and it is in excellent condition.   Thanks for looking.
      The Gun Comes With:
      CZ Custom trigger job with Competition hammer, Short Reset, Short Reach DA 85C trigger without overtravel screw.
      Two Factory Magazines
      Two CZ 75 Mec-Gar Base Pads
      Take Down Tool
      Cajun Gun Works 11.5 lb Hammer Spring Installed (stock available)
      For payment I prefer USPS Money Order, Bank Certified Check.  "No Paypal" 

For FTF sale the purchaser must be a resident of the State of Tennessee,  Must have a TN HCP, Must Fillout & Sign Bill of Sale.

• By 221 Fireball
      M&P Compact 4" 2.0, very nice, with very sweet $150 Apex flat trigger, Dawson fiber optic sight and 4 15-rd mags. Ready for IDPA CCP Division or just a great EDC.
      SOLD - THANKS TGO!

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines