FN SCAR 16s 5.56

I have for sale my FNH SCAR 16s (also known as the 'light" version") in 5.56 NATO. This one is in FDE.

It is used but in exceptional condition; I'd confidently place it in 90% condition with less than 1,000 rounds fired.

I will post more, including pictures later but wanted to get the initial ad in place. If you know anything about the SCAR you know what wan incredible rifle it is! This is the semi-auto version of the U.S. SOCOM's newest service rifle; gas operated short stroke piston system, free floating barrel with hard chrome bore. Sale will include several factory SCAR magazines and I do have other extras (including several hundred rounds of ammo and non-factory mags/p-mags) I can include such as additional magazines, ammo, etc. for additional pricing.

Selling to raise funds for my education (seminary at Liberty University)...if not for that I'd never let this go as I do really, really like the SCAR line.

Sale included two factory FDE Magazines, manuel and sling.

PLEASE NOTE IN PICS: Pictures show my SCAR equipped with a Trijicon Reflex 6.5 Moa Dot Reticle (With Ta51 Flattop Mount), Amber, 42mm; it's retail price is over $500 and is NOT included in the sale but can be negotiated. Also shown is the rifle with my Sig Sauer STL-300J STOPLITE Tactical Light. It can also be included in the sale with negotiation.

Asking price is $2,500.

IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived