Single stack pistols

I finally picked up a Glock 48 for EDC. Nice pistol, feels and fits my hand well and carries very well but the trigger, even after some work, still sucks.

I have tried a Sig 365 lately and found it is a good feeling pistol abet a tad on the small side in grip length.

I may have made a mistake in picking the Glock over the Sig.

Anyone else compare the 2 and what did you go with.

Have a Nice Day!

I haven't tried the Glock but I do have the Sig p365 and like it a lot. Get the 12 round mag and you can get a better purchase on the grip and still pocket carry with pants with decent size pockets. I also bought 2 of the 15 round mags for spare and it feels like a bigger gun with it inserted.

• Like 1

Anyone seen or held a Sig 365XL? Suppose to be shipping. Same size as the Glock 48 basically but 15 +1.

The Glock just seems to be the perfect size for me but it has the Glock trigger which I dislike.

I just can not get use to the trigger. Tried a Sig 365 and the trigger is much nicer.

• Like 1

I am wanting to sell some of my guns, not buy new ones, but the Sig 365XL really looks good.  If i see one locally at a decent price, I might get one...I already have several 12 round mags  and 3 of the 15 rounders...

9 hours ago, Defender said:

I am wanting to sell some of my guns, not buy new ones, but the Sig 365XL really looks good.  If i see one locally at a decent price, I might get one...I already have several 12 round mags  and 3 of the 15 rounders...

You might want to check this out....

Saturday, July 13th, is SIG SAUER DAY at Royal Range Nashville USA! Reps will be on-site with demo guns and special Sig Sauer sales!

https://www.royalrangeusa.com/events-training/sig-day

• Like 1

I went ahead and traded a pistol in today on a Sig 365, just could not resist.

Got a extra 15 round mag and a holster for it.

This pistol is the only pocket style pistol I can handle comfortably.

The Glock 48 is not really a pocket pistol in my mind, good feeling but bigger in the grip than the Sig.

• Like 1
On 7/9/2019 at 10:43 AM, Defender said:

I've been a Glock devotee for a long time.  After trying the Sig 365 and the 320 X-Carry, I bought both.  My 365 XL arrives Monday to my FFL.  I'm very much looking forward to getting the gun.

19 hours ago, billyblazes said:

I've been a Glock devotee for a long time.  After trying the Sig 365 and the 320 X-Carry, I bought both.  My 365 XL arrives Monday to my FFL.  I'm very much looking forward to getting the gun.

Please let us know what you think of the 365XL!