Experience at Exit 111 Festival in Manchester TN

My daughter is begging to do this festival to see GunsNRoses. Anyone been there? Has anyone done "car camping" onsite? If I went I would probably just try to do the entire thing. 

I like several of the other bands like Gojira, Slayer, and Mastadon. So would be better than the teen pop I usually get stuck with.

I just know from past 1 day festivals that things can get hairy. That was back when I only had me to lookout for too. 

8 hours ago, Garufa said:

Even early October might be pushing it for fat Axl.  It can still get mighty hot that time of year.

7 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

I thought Axl was so messed up he didn’t think he needed to make it to shows anymore; they got rid of him, and he moved to AC/DC.

Trivia: 27 Years Ago yesterday Axl Rose Was Arrested at JFK Airport on a warrant from St. Louis prosecutors for his part in the 1991 St. Louis Riot during a Guns N’ Roses show.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

I thought Axl was so messed up he didn’t think he needed to make it to shows anymore; they got rid of him, and he moved to AC/DC.

Trivia: 27 Years Ago yesterday Axl Rose Was Arrested at JFK Airport on a warrant from St. Louis prosecutors for his part in the 1991 St. Louis Riot during a Guns N’ Roses show.

Nope. Axl wholly owns the GNR name. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.