First up is this hollow ground 9" in OAL blade. It has over 260 true layers and is nearly 1/4" thick at the spine. The blade is about 4 3/4" long. The handles are Spalted Tamerind with tru-stone, black & white G10 accents and black liners. It has mosaic pins and brass lanyard hole. It comes with the combo kydex/leather sheath shown.

This beauty is $150 shipped!

WkelUr3.jpg

iuVk8Ik.jpg

9p5oJ1n.jpg

QU88ReY.jpg

Second is the 11 1/2" OAL beauty with a false edge and hollow grind. The blade is right at 6" long. it has over 500 layers to achieve it's look. It's about 3/16" thick at the spine.

The handles are new product from Voodoo Resins. They have this unique look with the added aluminum mesh added into the blade. Very cool and different. It has SS pins and lanyard tube and comes with the combo kydex/leath sheath shown. This is $160 shipped.

EecF5Bv.jpg

EAjj2jD.jpg

NHoVCBN.jpg

67DC2YU.jpg

mVFOeJS.jpg

tInhaWQ.jpg

Edited by Grand Torino
  • Like 2
  • Wow 3

7 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

Ummm...no... not yet.

It is now! Gosh! That combination is gorgeous! That black(?) Damascus and the lighter handles is amazing.

Paypal incoming.   AND Done!

Edited by hipower
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:14 PM, dralarms said:

I just couldn’t resist. 

Neither could I. lol

Got mine yesterday, but just got around to commenting. Gorgeous work as usual!

But I've got to stop. This is eating away my pistola fund!

44 minutes ago, hipower said:

Neither could I. lol

Got mine yesterday, but just got around to commenting. Gorgeous work as usual!

But I've got to stop. This is eating away my pistola fund!

I don’t even have a pistol a fund. Mine not shone up yet, I expect it tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mcordell
      I have a few cases left I can part with some more. I have it priced in 200rd lots (10 x 20rd boxes)
      https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101625538
      This "Noveske" ammo was manufactured by Nosler for Noveske. 
      It is this ammo but for Noveske they made some changes:
      https://shop.nosler.com/varmageddon-300-aac-blackout-110-grain-fb-tipped-ammo-20ct.html

Loaded in Noveske headstamped brass
      Specifically tuned for semi-automatic firearms
      Tacti-Black components for stealthy-smooth cycling
      High-performance powder and bullet combinations
      Loaded rounds are visually inspected
      This is brass ammo and can be reloaded. 
      Price: $225 Shipped (Can meet FTF for slightly less)
      Payment: PayPal as a "gift" or add fees 

• By ballz71
      The lots below are pictured as they will sell i will not split them up. I will ship on buyers dime will only accept paypal gift if you want me to ship it. Would prefer meeting around the middle tn area. I live in Hendersonville and work in Eash Nashville. If you have any questions please dm me i have not had time to set down and count everything out so that is why i do not have a total on some items. 
      Lot 1
      Around 130 to 150 50 bmg bullets. The large bag on top are pulled and appear to have a silver tip on them possibly api rounds. I do not have a count appears around 50. Smaller bags are all marked 20rds except for the far right bag it is marked 19 rds.  50 dollars.

Lot 2
      2 sealed boxes of 270 Winchester (i am assuming 50 to 100 rds per box) and a box bullets has 32 left in it. 10 dollars
      Lot 3 
      3 Bags of 44 mag brass no count and 2 boxes of bullets bullet boxes are most the way full.  Sold
      Lot 4
      This is a Mixed lot of brass for 500 S&W and 50 ae. 5 boxes and 1 bag of bullets all boxes are mostly full. Sold
      Lot 5 
      3 bag and 3 boxes of 38 spiecal brass and 2 boxes of bullets (Mostly full). Sold
      Lot 6 
      1 box of 40 ca 155gr plated fn (Mostly full). 10 dollars.  

Lot 7
      Several boxes of 30 cal bullets most of the bullets there. 2 boxes of factory seal 308 match casing. Brown box is 300 am casing number found and using bags of 30 06 and 30 30 Brass. 75 dollars 

• By DaveTN
      SALE OR TRADE
      This is an original M1 United States Military Garand from CMP, Manufactured by the United States Springfield Armory at Springfield, MA in 1943. A CMP Certificate Of Authenticity is included. It is in very good condition for a 76 year old battle rifle. CMP rated it as Field Grade.
      I will also include a nice aluminum, locking, hard case, and 48 rounds of Lake City M2 ball ammunition in 6 En Bloc clips.
      There is no background check. But this is on my C&R FFL. That means Federal law requires me to record your name, address, phone number, Driver license number (or whatever you use for ID), and get a signed bill of sale, that I will provide. So if you aren’t okay with full disclosure; this isn’t for you.
      This rifle is for sale or trade. Please read the following carefully before contacting me about a trade.
      Value is $1200, cash or trade. I have put a value on my rifle; but I will not put a value on your trade. If you contact me about trading; tell me exactly what you have in mind, if money needs to go either way, how much. Please don’t ask me how I would trade for your firearm; just tell me what you have in mind. Send me pics if you have them, if you don’t, tell me exactly what you have in mind and I will let you know if I need to see pics, or pursue any farther.
      Sale or trades must take place in the Murfreesboro area. I might be open to traveling for a trade if you have good feedback on TGO.
      I don’t need to sell this rifle, I’m trying to do some trading to get some guns I want. So please take a look at the following. Please send trade offers in a private message.
      Revolvers:
      S&W 686 or 586 6” or 7” barrel. Don’t care if it’s a pre-lock or not but has to be factory tapped for a scope. (Standard after ~1993). Might consider larger calibers or other models/brands with barrels at least 6” that are tapped for a scope.
      Smith & Wesson .357Mag J-frames. (Model 60 357), Model 610 10mm
      Cowboy revolver, Blackhawk, Vaquero, Uberti, etc. .357 (might consider other calibers)
      Semi-Auto Handguns:
      Smith & Wesson Model 39 or 39-2. Blue only, no nickel, no 59’s.
      Belgium Browning Hi-Power, Polished blue only, no nickel, no clones.
      Rimfires:
      S&W Model 41, S&W Model 2206, RUGER MARK IV COMPETITION
      Shotguns:
      Remington 870 12GA WingMaster Walnut and polished blue only, no matt. Prefer a 20” barrel with Rifle Sights, but will consider others. Also interested in Wood & polished blue Semi-auto shotguns. Like Remington 1100 or 11-87 Premier. I already have high end shotguns, I’m looking for something I can use or modify for a home defense shotgun; sub $500 range.
      Rifles:
      Winchester lever in .357Mag, might consider other pistol calibers.

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines