Dihmsab

ad closed Glock 27 Gen 4 *Sold*

Gen 4 Glock 27 for sale. Excellent condition. Garage kept, lady driven, low miles, non-smoker, super clean, never wrecked, all maintenance records,. Price: $365.00

I know I know, the kid behind the counter at the LGS is crying ".40 is dead!" If you buy into that, you might as well stop reading right here. If, however, you want something faster than a speeding .45 bullet, more powerful than a 9mm, and able to leap tall  buildings in a single round,  then you can appreciate the venerable .40 S&W.

This gem comes with three mags, backstraps, paperwork and box, just like it came from the factory. 

Cash sale to TN permit holders only, must be willing to sign bill of sale. PM me if interested, or if you'd just be willing to help me come up with some better marketing cliches. Requests will be answered/returned in the order in which they were received. 

G27 2.jpg

G27.jpg

Edited by Dihmsab
  • Like 3

Thanks for the generous comments WT and HA. Based on the complete silence of my phone, I'd say people aren't rushing out to buy .40s these days. Haven't we learned anything from the 1986 Miami-Dade shootout?! Kidding- I'm definitely not trying to hijack my own thread with a caliber war. Ok then, have a great weekend everybody.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ahitchc4
      Geissele 2 Stage (G2S) Trigger. Right around a year old in great shape. Around 300 rounds on this trigger. 

1st stage is 2.75-3.00lbs and 2nd stage is 1.5-1.75lbs.
      “Swag pack” with Geissele stickers and patches included. 

$100 firm shipped.

• By Ahitchc4
      Got this in the mail last week. Brand new. If the G2S I have posted sales first, I’ll keep this. These are great triggers, I have two others and love them.
      $175 firm shipped or pickup in Chattanooga.  I can include some Geissele stickers and patches with this too.

• By downtown
      500 rounds of Hornady 30gr V-Max 22 WMR / 22 Magnum. New sealed boxes. $90

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines