Sign in to follow this  
jwhjwh54

ad closed RCBS chargemaster lite- updated price

Looking to sell my RCBS chargemaster lite. It works really well and really takes the guess work out of reloading. Selling because it looks like I'm going to have to get some work done on my shoulder and trying to put some money away for that. I've had it for about a year and loaded roughly 400 rounds through it. 

$175shipped or meet up. Located in Nashville 

IMG_0949.thumb.jpg.776e7d5c3ce43f16ec3f6576edae49d4.jpg

Edited by jwhjwh54

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By cknight98
      I'm am selling a few of my spare scopes and red dots to fund purchasing a very expensive long range scope. They are listed below with prices.
      ***SOLD*** 1. Aimpoint 1000 red dot. Works great, I had this on a 22lr. Dot was left on and will need a battery now. $50

***SOLD*** 2. Primary Arms 6x32mm rifle scope with the 22lr ACSS reticle. In great shape, I had it on a 10/22. New price was $129, my price is $60. 
      3. Simmons 2x20mm pistol scope. It functions perfectly, has some usage marks on it. This is a made in Japan scope. I had it on a 357 magnum before replacing it. $60

***SOLD*** 4. Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40mm rifle scope. It is in excellent condition and has weaver rings mounted on it and comes with the factory scope caps. It has a mildot reticle and adjustable target turrets. This scope is also made in Japan. They are great target scopes, very clear optics. $150

***SOLD*** 5. Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40mm rifle scope. It is in excellent condition and has weaver quad lock rings installed on it and comes with the factory scope caps. It has the BDC reticle in it and finger adjustable turrets under turret caps. $150

• By smokngun
      I have a Vertx Essential sling for sale.  It is like new.  I have had it for a month. You can have it for $65.   

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines