EDIT forgot to add I have the title in hand and in my name.

Hey everyone hope you're all well! I am looking to sell my truck, it is a red 2004 Nissan Frontier CrewCab 2WD with full length bed, don't let the body damage fool you this is a good truck

the good:

engine runs strong it is a 3.3L v6,

transmission shifts good,

timing belt was done at 151k miles its currently at about 205k or 206k miles I will get a picture later and post it

EDIT as you can see it has 207096 miles

work that has been done in the last two years:

new rotors and brakes

new valve cover gaskets

new power steering return line

new plenum gasket

new plugs and wires as well as cap and rotor

I also have a bunch of paperwork showing the different work that was done and can get print outs of the parts i replaced above

has a new driver side headlight (installed) and also have a new passenger head light (not installed)

now time for the bad:

body damage (duh)

needs an oil change (though i will probably get this done soon)

needs front suspension and by that i mean new swaybar linkages and bushings, tie rod ends, new ball joints etc etc

I was planning (and I may still do it just depends on how this goes) on buying the parts and doing the work myself as my uncle has all the tools I need to do it and all the parts with a couple of extras would be about $400 and that includes shipping

driver side front turn signal does not work and that is either the bulb or the harness as it did get pinched a bit from getting hit in the front

it may need tires soon, there is a good amount of tread left but the truck does not get driven much anymore due to the front suspension and so the tires have gone down a bit in air but I have fixed that as I had to move it recently but it still ran good and sounded good

now for price, I know I will not get the amount I want but I am semi flexable on the price

$2200 but again I am flexable but I can't go down to much, if I can get over $1000 for it then I am happy as I can put it towards a car I do want.

I am willing to take trades as long as they are the same price or close to it

Firearms

I am looking for a pre 1997 jeep wrangler or an old vw bus or bug or rabbit convertible even if they don't run as long as they are not rust buckets I may take it, the worst I could say is no

so hit me up for more pictures or wanting more info or trades.

Take care!

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

65B70C5A-DEA2-4BA1-AF7C-04EE226A5AAE.jpeg

Edited by luke9511
Added up to date mileage