Falcon 2.0

Falcon Reborn

I decided to take a trip for my birthday to the Ozarks. Slight turn to Nighthawk Customs in Berryville, Ar... Stayed in beautiful Eureka Springs. 

Month or so ago, I sent my Falcon in to the original builder for a face lift. I am second owner. It left NH in 2013 with a black slide and olive drab green frame. Evidently, the owner got sick of the green and had the whole gun cerakoted. Normally most of their black 1911s are Nitride. So I had them re- nitride the whole gun back to orig look. I changed out the g10 grips with another set of NH grips with a pewter NH emblem. I removed the rear Heine site, (hated it) and installed a Trij rear. While it was there, had them install new ss barrel and had it gold tin coated. They fine tuned everything and test fired it. At the advice of the builder, why not blacked the barrel bushing and trigger. It would look awesome. Gave him the ok. They had everything ready by time I arrived. 

These are awesome people. The facility is huge and top notch! I would recommend them to anyone.

Here are some before and after shots.

When bought....

5acf0c86ef47bca7f45cfbb7ddb4235c.jpg
5ac4fab3ada8952ad73bc9e06e907fd8.jpg

Then to this by me......

4cb72381bc1bbabbd792f1554417e702.jpg
1343506c58393a33d2dd674648537453.jpg

Now......(excuse oil)

Can’t wait to shoot it! [emoji16]

Falcon20_lt_800.jpg

Falcon20_Lt_Cocked.jpg

Falcon20_Rt_Cocked_800.jpg

Falcon20_rear_800.jpg

Edited by BHunted
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.