Dayton Ohio Shooting!!

The shooting in Dayton Ohio lasted about 1 minute before police killed the shooter yet he was able to do a lot of carnage in that 1 minute. They said the shooter was wearing body armor but police were able to kill him in one minute. That was a very fast response by police and a job well done. That also does show one thing. Regardless of how fast the shooter is neutralized, it is not fast enough to save everyone!!......JMHO

Domestic violence with an unfortunate side of collateral damage. Pretty sad.

So easy to avoid like I did. I didn't go away from my crazy ass family mad, I just went away.

I have a fantastic family now comprised of people "on purpose". Overall, I prefer to see biological family groups but with the communication capability we have now it is super easy to create functional, well balanced families.

You went there....I alluded....

If that is the case....glad he bought the farm. I'd say its good he did in any case, but some still like to believe these folks are salvageable. So I wont.

Edited by Erich
29 minutes ago, OLDNEWBIE said:

The fact that they are not mentioning that leads me to think he may have been white so racial motive not a factor? But maybe they just don't know yet.

They floated 6 dead were not white, but nothing more specific.

23 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Not yet, but Beto is trying his best to get them started.

Shooter and his sister were registered Democrats, might mean nothing but not hearing it from MSM of course.

Being a registered Dem would suggest he was liberal. All the Sunday talk shows focused on White Nationalist Terrorism and TX shooting. Trump's anti illegal immigration stance fueling shootings like this etc. 

This situation, very little info or accuisations and speculation... I'm guessing he's not fitting their mold no matter how hard they try. Just an every day crazy guy.

Poor parents, lots of photos of the mom being so proud of her kids. This Facebook thing with people posting how great their lives are and their family are. All the fake uber happy photos. Had to be some issues here prior to this.

1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

Once it starts, it'll be near impossible to put that genie back in the bottle.

I don’t think there will ever be anything to put back in the bottle; at least not over race. Friends, families and workplaces are simply to integrated to have a race war; race is not an issue. Race is only an issue for those using it to attack Trump, get elected (same thing), or for financial gain because it is their job.

It bothers me, but does not surprise me, to see the liberal MSM line up to jump on these claims of “White Nationalism”. That’s a non-starter for anyone who has an IQ higher than their age. But the MSM (even FOX) seems to think that is what we want to hear them talk about.

I am a Nationalist and not ashamed of it. I am also old and white. From what I see that makes me a hated person by the left and the representatives of the Democratic party.

If there are riots, I don’t think they will be race riots (although there will be those that try to label them as such), but there may be violent interactions between the left and Right.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

The FBI is initiating an investigation on the Dayton murderer to determine if hate was a factor.

That’s true…. you can’t make this stuff up.

I can save them lots of trouble and $$, it was hate.  Killing people pretty much puts it in that category. 

• Like 3
On 8/4/2019 at 4:34 PM, DaveTN said:

I don’t think there will ever be anything to put back in the bottle; at least not over race. Friends, families and workplaces are simply to integrated to have a race war; race is not an issue. Race is only an issue for those using it to attack Trump, get elected (same thing), or for financial gain because it is their job.

It bothers me, but does not surprise me, to see the liberal MSM line up to jump on these claims of “White Nationalism”. That’s a non-starter for anyone who has an IQ higher than their age. But the MSM (even FOX) seems to think that is what we want to hear them talk about.

I am a Nationalist and not ashamed of it. I am also old and white. From what I see that makes me a hated person by the left and the representatives of the Democratic party.

If there are riots, I don’t think they will be race riots (although there will be those that try to label them as such), but there may be violent interactions between the left and Right.

May be? I think the recent clashes with Antifa have made it a certainty. :) 

• Like 1