I'm really fed up with the NRA. their current mess and all their compromise crap. I'll stay a member but don't give them anything extra. 

Long time member of GOA. They don't compromise and don't back away from a fight. They're the pit bulls in the gun rights world. They I contribute some extra money to. 

I honestly don't know why I never joined SAF? I need to correct that mistake. :up:

• Like 2

Ok, I just put my money where my mouth is. Just now renewed GOA membership and signed up for 5 years with SAF. Sent them both an extra $100 too. I'm also a long time member of TFA. Good folks fighting in our backyard. :up:

Ok guys, time to put up or shut up. Who'll join me? The fight is fixin' to get rough after two mass shootings and the democrats/media in a frenzy. 

• Like 2

GOA and NAGR have worked together on many court cases.  The NRA has not cooperated with the gun rights organizations on court cases.  Many times, the NRA does nothing but possibly file an amicus brief and then claim credit if the case ends in a victory for the citizens.

You might also think about joining the Tennessee Firearms Association.  TFA has brought us legal concealed carry, legal carry in restaurants, and many smaller victories.  The NRA in TN pretty much supports stupid bills that sound good but accomplished nothing positive.  Our new complicated two-tier carry permit system was backed by the NRA.  Pointless.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.