Where's the public outrage?

6 minutes ago, Tuffus said:

Not quite 1000 pounds. Machine was properly calibrated. Don't know what else to say. I have seen 15 year olds that had their first experience with alcohol below the legal limit that were completely passed out. Yes, kids need to be taught about the dangers of drinking.

Kids know the dangers of drinking. They don’t understand drunk vs. BAC. And they don’t understand the science; neither do their parents. They read too much Voodo, black magic, and internet stories. Its like gun safety; it serious business, and they need to get the right information. 

• Like 1
  • Moderators
10 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

The stomach holds content for around 20 minutes, but alcohol can absorb strait through the stomach lining.

And the other mucous membranes it is in contact with like the mouth and esophagus. Hell, some dumbasses will snort vodka to essentially mainline it straight into the bloodstream. 

Don't even get me started on the concept of butt chugging. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Chucktshoes said:

And the other mucous membranes it is in contact with like the mouth and esophagus. Hell, some dumbasses will snort vodka to essentially mainline it straight into the bloodstream. 

True, but people don't tend to hold it in their mouth. :) 

6 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Until I became a cop I had no idea how many College students were dying from chugging Everclear. (They may have been butt chugging it; I don’t know.) 

I also had no idea they were dying from sexual gratification either, but that’s for another time.

• Haha 1
  • Moderators
16 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

Since I've never heard of it other than in the context of a truck that mixes cement, no.

It’s an awful drink involving Baileys where another ingredient causes the Baileys to curdle.

1 hour ago, Chucktshoes said:

It’s an awful drink involving Baileys where another ingredient causes the Baileys to curdle.

I asked my daughter, who's a karaoke DJ at a bar, about this "drink" if you will. She said that it's supposed to taste like milk chocolate although she's never tried it. I'll still pass.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

I asked my daughter, who's a karaoke DJ at a bar, about this "drink" if you will. She said that it's supposed to taste like milk chocolate although she's never tried it. I'll still pass.

That sounds like an Irish car bomb which is wonderful. 

A cement mixer is Bailey’s and lime juice. 

1 minute ago, Chucktshoes said:

That sounds like an Irish car bomb which is wonderful. 

A cement mixer is Bailey’s and lime juice. 

I told her that and she said you're right. She was mistaken. She's seen people drink them but didn't know what went in them.

• Like 1